40

Ramsey woke up with a sleeping Aubrey in her face. She kissed his lips a few times and held onto him not wanting to get out the bed. But the need to pee was telling her other wise. She tried to get out the bed but Aubrey's vice like grip on her made it impossible. She reached behind her and managed to pry one hand off her. Aubrey was knocked out, stone cold. Ramsey got the other hand off and rolled out the bed before he could get her again.

She pulled pulled Aubrey's t-shirt down and walked into the bathroom quickly without closing the door. She pulled down her underwear and sat on the toilet and a grin spread on her face as the feeling of relief came over her. Ramsey finished up and made her way to the sink to wash her hands. Her phone still remained on the counter with a blinking blue dot in the corner of her phone.

She flicked the water from her hands in the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her wild curly hair sat on top of her hair in a messy variation of a bun.

Aubrey patted the space next to him and penned his eyes when he didn't feel Ramsey there. He heard the water rubbing and got out the bed and reached into his nightstand and pulled out his knee brace. He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom with Ramsey and stood in front of the toilet and relieved himself.

Ramsey put tooth paste on her tooth brush and looked over at Aubrey who looked like he was about to fall asleep standing there. She snickered to herself and started brushing her teeth.

"What you laughing for?" He asked pushing her to the side with his hip and used the running water she used to brush her teeth to wash his hands.

"No reason." She said spitting in the other sink and rinsing her tooth brush and turned the water off. She hopped on the counter and watched him as he dried his hands off.

He stood between her legs and rested his face on her neck. She wrapped her arms around him giving him kisses along his chest.

He felt himself beginning to fall asleep again as he laid on her. "I just want to be in the bed all day."

Ramsey raised her eyebrows in suprised. "You want to stay in bed? I'm suprised."

"Oh shut up. I was up all night." He stood up straight. "Somebody had me up till five this morning. And then this same someone had me up for another hour cleaning up. I'm not gonna point no fingers but I think that somebody might be you."

"You wasn't complain when we were on the bed, on floor, in shower, to the bed again... Do I need to continue?" He shook his head and pulled her to the edge of the counter and stepped close to her so they were pelvis to pelvis.

"No. Or we could continue right here?" Aubrey said wiggling his eyebrows. Ramsey laughed.

"No we can't. Cause I like the ability to walk and I like having clean sheets." She said.

Aubrey fanned her off and went to his side of the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. Ramsey grabbed her phone and smacked him on the ass before she left out.

Ramsey pushed the power button on her phone to see it was on forty-five percent. She grabbed her charger cord and plugged her phone in. She saw all the missed calls she had from Riza.

"What does she want?" Ramsey asked herself in a irritated tone. She went to her voice mails and the computerized voice let her know she had 22 new voice messages. She listened to the first one of Riza hollering for Ramsey to answer her phone. The second one was her cussing Ramsey out. The third one was nothing but the sound of arguing. She deleted them as she went along making sure Riza's angry ass was off get phone. She continued through her messages and the eleventh one was from Romy.