38

"Thank y'all for showing us some love. Tour starts again soon." Aubrey shouted out to everyone as they piled into their cars. The storm had given everyone a break. The city sent snow trucks out to clear the streets before the snow can hit again. Everyone said their goodbyes as they walked out and Aubrey's cleaning service came through. Dishes were piled high and almost every room was a mess.

40 and Chubbs stayed around and did their version of "helping". Which consisted of them flirting with the maids as they worked.

Aubrey walked behind Ramsey with a trash bags as she picked plastics cups and styrofoam plates from the floor in the living room. Aubrey watched Ramsey's ass every time she squatted to pick up something. She turned around to throw a cup in the trash to see Aubrey's gaze.

"You can't keep your eyes off me huh?" She asked tossing the solo cup in.

"I can't really stop when you wearing shorts like these." He stepped to her and placed his hand on her ass.

"So nasty." She swatted his hand out the way and continued to pick up trash.

Chubbs frowned in annoyance as the sound of vacuum cleaners ran through the house. He plugged his phone to the speakers that lead to the surround sound. He flicked through his music Playlist and randomly picked a song. "I'm still in love" by Sean Paul came on and Ramsey gasped and started dancing as she kept cleaning.

Sandi sat at the dining room table sipping on her coffee staring at nothing in particular. The glimpse of Ramsey dancing in he peripheral vision made her roll her eyes.

"Boy you make me holler and you make me sweat but I can get your tenderness." Ramsey sang horribly to Aubrey making him laugh. He loved the fact that she couldn't sing. They balanced each other out in his mind. His dancing skills.... Are tolerable and she could keep up with any beat given to her. But when it came to singing she couldn't even since the alphabet right even if she tried.

Aubrey sang Sean Paul's part and she Sang Sasha's to each other as they danced around the living room. 40 shook his head as he laid across the couch watching them. Sandi took the last few sips from her coffee mug and got up from the table to put her cup in the sink. Ramsey turned her attention to 40 and sat on the arm rest and started singing to him. Aubrey danced to the kitchen to get another trash bags since the one he had was full to the brim.

"What you still doing here?" He asked opening and walking inside the pantry. Sandi rinsed the cup out and sat it on the counter since one of the maids, Tammy, was doing the dishes.

"You were expecting me too?" She asked leaning on the counter across from the pantry. Aubrey took the black hefty bag and pulled it from the roll and left out the pantry.

"Yeah but I know you take every opportunity to be near me." He said sarcastically while he aired out the bag to open it. "Tammy could you give us a second?"

"Yes sir." She took the trash bag from him. "I'll help Ms. Ramsey." Aubrey waited till she was at a good distance before speaking.

"What did you say to Ramsey?" He said low enough for only her to hear.

"What are you talking about?" She said folding her arms.

"Don't play dumb ma. Ramsey told me you invited her to sit down and have a conversation. But all you did was attack her. What's this I'm hearing that you said she didn't do a good job at "protecting our child"?" He used air quotes before mimicking her way of standing and leaned against the adjacent counter.

"It was put out of context. I didn't mean it in the way it came out."

"I don't think that's true. Your a very particular person so I doubt if you said something that you didn't mean." He stepped closer to her. "Mom you came in fists swinging when you first met her and your still going. First you question our relationship by saying maybe she's to young for you and she'll wanna go out and do what most people her age do." He said mocking the way she talks. "You think she would've been left me by now if that were her intentions?! I've been with her for almost four years which means she was 18 when I first started dating her. If she wanted to go out and do the whole "rebellious teen thing" she would've don't that by now. Now you're insulting her by saying she didn't do anything to protect our child?"