chapter 31

Chapter 31

AN:This The Last Chapter <3 (': I'll Post The Epilogue too.

I Loved Writing This Story and Thank You All <3

This wont be anyone's point of view even the epilogue.

ENJOYYYYYYYY xoxo

______________________________

She was in a mess , haggard , pale , sitting alone remembering all the beautiful memories she had with her man and then look at the sky and wipe her tears.

Her mind has been spinning around from that day.

I'm Sophia Delarko used to fail in believing in anything good in life , then this man came , who I've been escaping to meet him all my life , Zayn Malik the one who let me see all the beautiful things in world and feel it. Past I've been running from , returned chasing me even harder and more hunger. I lost my brother who was the light in my life , god send me Zayn the literally the best thing that ever happened to me. Traumas. Misfortunates. I left him even though he was willing to fight , now I lost him. I'm Sophia Delarko the one who will always be glooming.

Her thoughts took her far from the world until she felt the door knocking.

She stood up closing the window , removing her bang from her eyes , amending her floral green dress and heading to the door.

She was just about to push that unwanted vistor away , when she noticed it was that pink haired girl. Tha last one she except to see.

''S-Sophia?'' The girl stuttered holding both of her hands 

''Y-Ye-s''

There was an awkward silence.

''I know you probably don't know me or d-''

''You're Emily....right?''

The girl was a bit shocked but nodded.

''Come in'' She let out a faint smile 

Emily entered slowly taking a look at the house , the ceiling , the carpets , the frames of pictures on the wall. She let a small sigh and turned to face the woman that always captured her ex , now , heart.

There was a long silence.

....................................

''Uhh Zayn told me everything and I guess-''

''Look E-Emily I'm leaving in two days you don't have to worry'' Sophia cut her off

''We aren't together anymore , it's just...I didn't come here to-'' Emily broke down

''I'm really sorry , I didn't mean to do all that , just seeing him again was...I don't know how to describe it in the right words'' Sophia tried to explain

''You know reading about all that complex love brings , but experiencing it is different.'' Emily looked at her foot chuckling ''I think what feelings I have for Zayn are nothing compared of what you have for each other''

She didn't wait for Sophia to respond ''I just wish I knew then , not that late'' Her mini figure moved around but not too far

''That wasn't supposed to be happening , I wish you know how sorry I'm'' Sophia uttered wiping her falling tears

If Time comes back alot of things would have changed. This girl wouldn't lock her heart for love , would do those small things that make him smile like he always does for her. This park will be their place...only for them. Death wouldn't approached from breaking them apart. She would admire his features and stare at him in long nights. She would always kiss him and tell him that she love him. She would picture all the moments they would stay quiet for hours staring at the sky.