Characters and Prologue

CHARACTERS

Suho (Kim Jun Myeon)- Son of one of the members of the board of trustees of the academy. He is mostly snob at you but definitely a kind-hearted man inside.

D.O (Kyung Soo) - President of the Math and Science Club. A weirdo but a cutie. A man of facts. He used to be Kai's confidant.

Chanyeol (Park Chanyeol)- Your long lost childhood friend and had a crush on you since then. He is also dumb to confess his feelings for you. He is musically talented but denies it.

Sehun (Oh Sehun)- President of the Aegyo Club. A very good looking man and a hearthrob of the campus. Really vain. He and Luhan are inseparable.

Kai (Jong In) - President of the Dance Club. A total snob. He is a great dancer. He mostly skips classes.

Baekhyun ( Byun Baekhyun) - President of the Glee Club. A cheerful person and loves to crack jokes. Best buddy of Chanyeol.

Kris (Wu Yi Fan) - President of the Art Club. He really thinks he is a good artist but only became the president of the club because the members where forced too. Has a really strong personality and the tallest guy you had seen in your entire life. Best friend of Tao.

Tao (Huang Zi Tao) - President of the Wushu and Karate Club. Kris' bestfriend and partner in crime. He is also known as "Panda".

Luhan - President of the Sports Club. He loves to play soccer and is Sehun's close friend. Sort of opposite to Sehun because he dislikes attention especially from girls.

Xiu Min (Kim Min Seok) - Vice-President of the Sports club. He also loves to play soccer. He is a snob one and seldom gives a smile.

Lay (Zhang Yi Xing) - Acting President slash VP of the Dance Club. He is very kind and helpful. He also dances very well.

Chen (Kim Jong Dae) - President of the Bookworm Club. He is teased by other as a nerd. He is shy and quiet but he can be a good friend.

You (Han Min Na) - Simple girl but really intelligent and hardworking. You will do everything for your family and for your dreams.

*Special participation of Song Joong Ki as Mr. Lee Dok Sin (because he is my fave Korean actor), the young and handsome head administration officer of Two Moon Academy. He will be like your mentor in the academy.

PROLOGUE

Two Moon Academy was originally an all boys school. The school was founded by the Moon brothers who were twins namely Mr. Moon Woo Dae and Mr. Moon Cho Dae. Students who were enrolled at the academy came from rich and well-known families. Boys of Two Moon Academy were said to be aside from rich were also bright and talented.

However, after 50 years the present owner of the school decided to turn it to a coed school. It means that girls were now welcome to enroll at the academy. But enrolling at Two Moon Academy was never easy as it maintains a high standard quality of education and known to be one of the prestigious schools in South Korea.

On the other hand, Han Min Na was one of the girls who looked forward to enter the academy. Though, she knew that her parents could not afford to enroll her to the academy, she took the courage to take the entrance exam.

Han Min Na belongs to a middle class family. They own a small flower shop named Lucky Blossoms. She has a little sister who is 8 years old named Han Cho Na. Min Na is a simple girl. She is quite boyish, a girl who prefers to wear shirt, jeans and sneakers when going out. Although she is a simple girl, she is very intelligent. In her former all girls school, she is often bullied by her classmates as a tomboy and a geek. But Min Na definitely knows to herself that she is not one, she just prefers to be simple. She highly believes to an old quotation that "Simplicity is beauty".

----------------------------------------------
This is my first ever Fan Fic. I am just quite excited on how this story will go on. If ever this story captures you and you are interested to read it, please vote and feel free to comment.

"TO PLAGIARIZE MEANS TO REPRESENT SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA, WORDS, OR WRITTEN WORK AS YOUR OWN. ON THE OTHER HAND, PARAPHRASING WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT IS REPRESENTING SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA AS YOUR OWN; IT IS ALSO PLAGIARISM. EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU WISH TO USE IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE." (Myers & Hansen, 2002)

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2013

Reena (Former Username: GuardmeJunMyeon)

To God be the glory! †

P.S

I would like to also thanked my friends who contributed to my motivation to start this fan fic! My fellow EXO lovers, my chingoos and buddies -- Justine and Kry!