I'm baaaaaack!

I HAVE A LOT OF APOLOGIZING TO DO!

Friends! I'm finally out of school! It's been a crazy ride and I've been so swamped and I know it's a super lame excuse but it's what I've been up to for the past 5 months.

THAT BEING SAID

I'm going to start writing again!

Thank you all for being so patient with me, hopefully you're still here and ready to read. I'd been facing writers block with this story and hopefully now I can attack it with a fresh mind and get this book going again. Although for that to happen and to complete my vision I need to start re-writing.

Now I know a lot of you wanted me to just edit in this book format and let you know when I made changes but I really want to make changes to the plot too and I think it'll be easier to kind of start from scratch. It'll still be the same story just a bit different in the timeline, I feel like I put the entire plot in the first 5 to 10 chapters and then just kind of made up the rest when ever I had a few minutes of free time.

But that's not fair to you guys.

So that being said I'm going to start this book anew. It will probably have the same title and possibly cover. I really think starting over will get me excited about this book again and get me to update more often. I will let you know when I put that book up. I will also leave this one here.

I love you guys and am so grateful for your support, just know that I haven't forgotten you.