Chapter 31 - Home At Las- VYLAD?!?!?

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Attention all passengers. We will be beginning our descent towards our destination shortly. We ask that you please begin heading to your seats and buckling up."
The sound of the speaker caused me to wake up. Aphmau was still asleep while Katelyn looked out of the window, nodding her head to some music she was listening to. I nudge Aphmau slightly and whisper, "Come Aphmoo, time to wake up now." When she doesn't wake up, I shake her again and say into her ear, "Aph, c'mon, wake up!" She moves around slightly, still not slowing any signs of waking up. I tried Aph, but I have no choice now... I think to myself. "GET UP APH!" I half say, half yell into her ear, shaking her vigorously. She jolts up and says some gibberish words. "(Y/N)! You cared the life out of me! Mother of Irene, you almost gave me a heart attack!" she says frantically. I giggle at her outburst and soon enough, she joins me.

It isn't long before we touchdown at the airport. Since we are towards the back of the airplane, we will have to wait a while. I grab my suitcase from the overhead compartment and swing my backpack over my shoulder. I get up into the aisle and look over at Laurence, Garroth, and Zane who are all passed out on their seats. I giggle a bit when I realize Garroth is leaning on Laurence, Laurence is grabbing onto Garroth like a teddy bear, and Zane is leaning on the window clutching his Pinkie Pie plushie close to his chest.
"Heeyyyy Laurence, Garroth, Zane, we are home." I coo at them. Nothing. "Zane, your cupcakes are burning," I say. Zane jolts upright, hitting Garroth who is asleep next to him. Garroth's eyes snap open and he looks up, realizing the position he's in, and pulling away from Laurence quickly, like he is infected or something. Since Laurence was leaning on Garroth, he falls over and hits his chin on the armrest. All the meanwhile Katelyn, Aphmau, and I are laughing our heads off. "Mornin guys!" I say cheerfully as they moan. "What time is it?" Laurence asks sleepily. "Time to get off the plane and go home. Duh," Katelyn says, putting her hand on her hips. "Oh, thanks," he says, giving us a lazy smile.

After what seems like years, we finally get off the plane and find Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, and Aaron talking to someone. I see a man with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes standing in the middle of the circle. As I get closer, I hear him talking to Travis about missing him and "not-alone-buddies" whatever the heck that. Aphmau and Garroth have already raced ahead of us and greeted the guy. "Who's that Katelyn?" I whisper to her. "Not Jeffory..." she mumbles. "Who?" "I mean, that's Vylad, Garroth and Zane's younger brother. We all went to high school with him," she replies. Huh, I didn't know that Garroth and Zane had a younger brother. I make my way over to him and hold out my hand. "Hey there Vylad! My name is (Y/N)," I say to him. "Glad to meet you (Y/N)," he says, taking my hand and nodding to me.
"So, Vylad, why didn't you tell us you were in town?" Garroth asked politely. "Well, I didn't want to ask for your help. I wanted to do this on my own. I guess I got caught before I could even get a chance," Vylad replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, you can stay with me if you want. Or I'm sure that Zane would be delighted to have you. Right Zane?" Garroth said, smiling. "No, I would not. I like my privacy," Zane growls. "At least give your baby brother a hug," Garroth said, making goo-goo eyes at Zane who huffed and crossed his arms, turning the other way.
"He could stay with me. I have an extra bedroom that he could use," I offered. His eyes lit up as he smiled. "Really? Are you sure?" "Absolutely positive," I said nodding my head. "Thanks (Y/N). You don't how much it means to me that you helped my other baby brother," Garroth said, hugging me. "It's nothing Garroth, it really isn't," I replied.

By the time we finished all the arrangements and whatnot, we had reached the baggage claim. Since I already had my stuff and Vylad had already gotten his, we decided to go home. We said our good byes and headed over to the taxi area. "Thanks for agreeing to let me live at your place. I really mean it," Vylad said out of the blue. "Like I said earlier, it's no biggie," I say sweetly. "So....What are some of your hobbies?" he asked, breaking the awkward silence between us. "Well, I love video games and reading. There is this website/app called WattPad that I like to read on. It's really cool. You can even make your own books...." I replied. I kept going on about WattPad and Vylad just listened. He talked to me about what he has been doing with his life and some things about him. I could tell already that I was going to like Vylad, maybe even love him.

Now you people don't have to wait for Vylad. He's here and officially living with you! Oh, and btw, I'm actually going on an RV trip and probably won't have any wifi. I will try my best to update, but I can't post if no connection so I can't promise anything. Sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya next time my fellow nerds!
Weef out.