Chapter 28 - Still Day 2 ~ Silent Comfort

(Y/N)'s POV:
I run to no where in particular, just away. This whole running away thing reminds me of Laurence and causes more tears to stream down my face and my feet to move faster as I dash into the abyss of Universal Studios.
Thoughts of what everyone will think flood my mind as I begin to slow down. Did I hurt their feelings? Do they think I'm a bad friend? Was that the wrong move? Have I lost my friends forever? I find myself at the entrance to the makeshift San Francisco and decide to wander in. I just need to sit and think, and cry some more.

The nearest bench becomes my new sad spot. I plop down on the bench and cry into my hands. Thankfully, no one in the park wants to mess with me, so at least I was left to my thoughts alone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Garroth and Laurence run past, frantically searching and calling my name, but I didn't answer. Travis and Dante strolled by as well, just a little while after Garroth and Laurence. As much as I wanted to call out and say, "Hey guys! Over here! Help me and my misery!" I couldn't.

After what seemed like hours, I had no more tears left in me. I was bone dry and extremely thristy. I looked to my left and I swore I saw Aaron, but didn't approach him. Instead, I went the complete opposite way, dragging myself to the exit.
I could tell he was following me. His footsteps in pace with mine, keeping a little bit of distance between us.
I started to speed up.
He started to speed up.
I could hear more people coming from all directions. Surrounding me just like before. I had no choice, so I ran. I slipped into different alleyways and hid behind people, trying to loose them. I stared walking again, and eavesdropped on Hunter's and Umiko's conversation. "Why is she like this?" Umiko asked. "I don't have a clue. Maybe pressured? All I want to do is talk to her," Hunter replies longingly. Why is this so hard?
After awhile longer, I began my escape to the main exit. I was so focused on keeping my head down and walking to the gate that I didn't even notice Aaron step in front of me. I crash into him and stumble back. "Sorry," I mumble, not caring who it was. As I try to walk past him, he grabs my hand and whirls me around.
"(Y/N), I don't know why your acting this way, but please. Please talk to us. To me," he says in a soothing tone. Finally, I can't take the stress anymore. I bury myself in his chest and weep. He pulls my head closer to him and embraces me in a silent hug. Everything seemed to disappear around us, like we were the only people left on the world. In that one hug, I knew everything would be okay and that my friends were here for me.

I told him everything, right then and there. All my emotions and confusion, my anger and frustration, everything. He remained silent and just listened and held onto me. After my whole explanation was finished, he took me back to the hotel. On the boat ride back, I fell asleep on his shoulder, exhausted from the entire day.

Aaron's POV:
While I was texting Aph about everything, (Y/N) fell asleep on my shoulder. Her beautiful (H/C) hair drapes all over me, but I didn't mind. The rest of the way home, I watched over her and kept her warm. When we arrived, I carried her all the way to my room, where I put her on my bed. Carefully, I tucked her in and covered her up. As a final goodnight, I softly planted a kiss on her forehead, before walking to the couch and passing out on it.

Woo! One heck of a day, am I right? Also, GOOD LORD PEOPLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH SUPPORT I AM GETTING FOR THIS BOOK! 16 FREAKING THOUSAND VIEWS!!!! Goodness, if I could hug all you nerds right now, I would. Oh, and I believe I have conquered my writer's block! Now I just need to conquer school...xD Anyways, see ya later my fellow nerds!
Weef out.