Chapter 21 - Nostalgia

(Y/N)'s POV:
I kissed Dante...oh goodness. A million thoughts were running through my head, I could barely comprehend half of them. The main thought was What if the guys think I'm interested in dating again?!?!? I sigh in frustration and sit through the rest of the movie with Dante giving me a goofy grin the entire time. "Dante? Please don't tell anyone about that?" I ask him at the end of the movie. "Why not?" "Well, I'm still not interested in love at the moment. My body just kind of took over and...well...you know the rest." "Sigh... Fine. I won't tell anyone," he says submitting to me. "Thanks! You're the best!" That joy lasted for the one minute it took for the rest of the group to come down to us. I was wheeled out the door by Aph when I could make out Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Zane, and Dante arguing.

"YOU KISSED HER?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU KNEW SHE WASN'T INTERESTED!!!!!" They all screamed at Dante. Poor Dante... I felt extremely bad for him and, before I new what I was doing, I turned around my chair and approached them. "Guys. He is right. I did kiss him because I got excited from the movie... Not his fault so please stop yelling at him." I say sadly. I could see it in their eyes that they were admiring me and hating on me at the same time. I slowly wheeled away and heard them whisper amongst themselves. Sorry guys...

Aaron's POV:
(Y/N) seems to be in a predicament right now. Not only does she have to juggle her life and injuries, she has to juggle her feelings and ours as well. I feel bad for her, I wish I could be the one comforting her. I wish I could be her one and only. I push the thought aside and follow the group. "Kawaii~Chan thinks we should go to the mall!" Kawaii~Chan says, "It's only a short walk from here!" "Ummm, Kawaii~Chan? Didn't we come to this theatre to avoid going to the mall? You know, because of," Dante says, pointing at (Y/N) and Laurence. "No, I can handle it." (Y/N) speaks up, "I don't want to ruin the moment. Typical (Y/N). She needs to think about herself from time to time. I guess that's just another reason why I love her so much. "You sure?" everyone else asks. "Positive," she says, putting on a brave face.

We arrive at the mall after 10 minutes of walking. I can feel (Y/N)'s emotions everywhere. Her sadness, grief, jealousy, happiness, joy, and love is all over the mall. I look at her to see her holding back tears; she looks as if she might shatter all over again. I hate seeing her like this, I silenly swear to myself that I will protect from these kinds of things and destroy that Ivy girl. (Y/N) means a lot to me and I won't let her pain go unnoticed.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I keep taking deep breaths, trying so hard to hold back tears.

This place.

The place where my heart was at its peak, and suddenly dropped and broken. I see concern spread over everyone's face except Laurence's, which is filled with sadness and guilt. I smile for all of them and continue in. We shop around for a while, examining all sorts of clothes, jewelery, and other trinkets. I distracted myself by looking at everything I could see and thinking about them. Even though I tried to not think about it, memories of Laurence and I walking through this mall flood my memory. Each moment is replayed over and over again in my mind, making me saddened all over again. I can bring myself to look at Laurence. He must feel the same way I do, except the added guilt. We stumble into a H&M and decide to look around. I find the prettiest (O/C/C) dress that extends all the way down to above my ankles. The dress flowed with grace and the top and bottom were separated by a medium sized ribbon wrapping around the top of my stomach. The top was a simple layer of fabric that had hold for my arms and head, notihing to fancy, but it was perfect. I didn't even need to try it on, and I really couldn't try it on, and I bought it. Carrying my new purchase, we continue our journey around the mall. It was very pleasant and I couldn't help but enjoy it. We rounded a corner to see the Sees Candy shop, and girl with dark pink hair and turquoise blue eyes standing outside. Almost like she was waiting for us...

OMG!!! IVY IS BACK!!! Grrrr... Prepare to die.... On that happy note, I truly hope you enjoyed this and are look forward to the next chapter. See ya then ladies and gents! Weef out.