Chapter 26 - Zane's Confusion

(Y/N)'s POV:
After the 3 hour flight we separated from Umiko, Alice, Hunter, and Eli and headed to our hotels. They weren't staying at the same hotel as we were, but they promised to meet us somewhere in Universal Studios. We checked in and we arrived at the room at around 4:30. We all had 3 rooms to share, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aph, and I were in one master suite while the others divided themselves into the other 2 rooms. Our room was pretty much a small condo with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, and a large living area with a giant flat screen TV. Now this was my kind of vacation. Each bedroom had 2 beds each so Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau took one while Katelyn and I shared another.
While we were unpacking, Katelyn randomly brings up, "Hey, (Y/N). You know all the boys like you, right?" "Yeeeaaahhh," I says expectantly. "Well, I was just wondering if you liked any of them." Hmmm, Katelyn never asks these kinds of questions...what gives? "To be honest with you, I ask myself the same one. I like them all as good friends, but I can't choose THE one." She nods her head and says, "Thanks for answering." "No problem!"

Zane's POV:
I managed to snag one of the beds to myself. Aaron and I made Travis sleep on the sofa bed. He was kind of upset about it, but he cheered up when (Y/N) came over. "Hello baby girl! Looking fine!" "Hello (Y/N). You look stunning today," Aaron says for the millionth time. (Y/N) blushes when I say, "He's been practicing that ever since we arrived here. It's getting annoying Aaron." I smrik in his direction and he keeps his relaxed expression on. "A-Anyways, I came over to see if you guys were settled in. Also, I wanted to tell you we will meet Hunter, Umiko, Alice, and Eli at 7 for dinner," she told us. I can't stop thinking about those eyes and her gorgeous face sprinkled with a slight blush. ZANE! What are you thinking?!?! (Y/N) is only a friend, right. Just a friend, just a friend, just a friend... "Would you like to stay my dear lady?" Travis asks. "Sure! I'd be happy too!" she replies.
Travis, (Y/N) and I plop down on the couch to watch some TV while Aaron passes out on his bed. Midway through the second episode of Flash, (Y/N) starts to doze off. Her sleepy eyes are adorable and she slowy closes her luscious (E/C) eyes. Next thing I know, she is leaning on me, her head resting on my shoulder. Travis takes a while to notice, and by the time he does, I'm still in shock. I have no idea what to do, I have never loved a girl and didn't know how to acess the situation at hand. "Zane, just set her down and let me cuddle with her," Travis says. He sounds like te pervert he is, but no way am I letting him touch my diamond. Wait, my diamond? Seriously Zane? I think I'm going insane. I put my arm around her and carefully pull her closer to my chest. In her sleep, she moves her head onto my chest and places her hand on it. I go bright red. I have this beautiful girl in my arms and have no idea what to do.
I finally decide on letting my instincts take over. My arms move on their own and wrap themselves around (Y/N). I kiss her on the forehead and stroke her hair. Travis is furious! I see the volcano forming over his head. I laugh at him and say, "What? You jealous travis? Hey, you got some cuddle time, why can't I have some time?" What the heck are you saying Zane?!?! This isn't like you at all. I furiously think to myself. I guess this is love, heh. I lean over and whisper in her ear, "I love you (Y/N)."

AWWW! Dat's so sweet Zane!
Zane - Shut it Weefie.
Travis - Why didn't I get a chance to cuddle (Y/N)?
Cuz u already had a moment. Plus, you don't deserve it.
Travis - Wahh?!?! Okay, fine, you are the best author in the world.
Flattering Travis, really. Pointing out the obvious will not get you a kiss or cuddle. (sarcasm) Now SHUT UP and let me do my outro. *hits Travis on head*
Travis - Yes, Weefie...

OKAY! Now that Travis is out of the way, I can finally talk! Thank you for all the support on my chapters and I will see you next chapter! See ya ladies and gents! Weef out.