A Little Something 4 U

I know you guys are thinking like, WOAH!!! WHAT'S THIS?!??!?! Yeah, well, I decided to write a quick Author's Note (A/N).

Thank yous!
First of all, I just want to spend the time thanking everyone!
Thank you _XxBuggsxX_ for giving me inspiration, ideas, and being an awesome writing buddy! Be sure to check out her amazing stories! :D

Second, I wanna thank all the amazing authors out there who write stories like mine! I read a ton of other fanfics and I get inspiration from those (of course, no copying). You are all splendid writers and I thank you for all the work you have put into your stories!

Lastly, and of course, not least, you people! The people who spent their time reading my fanfics :) You guys give me motivation and the spirit to keep writing these chapters. You give me a reason to put 110% in everything I write! Honestly, everytime I get a new follower or a new view, I freak out. I know everyone says this, but I really wish I could go up to each one of you and thank you!

Schedule!

Yes, you heard me. Schedule! For this book, Diamonds, I will try to post everyday, but forgive me if I miss a day or two. School can be rough sometimes so I can't completely stick to schedule. Unfortunately, I am not super human so I can't write 4 stories a day. :P

Now, I know what you are thinking. 4 stories a day? Does that mean Two (Tale of Two) will be daily to?!?! Sorry, but no. I will try to post every other day! Again, school sucks and messes up my writing schedule, but I will do my best and beyond! Well, if I can't do 4 everyday, I can do 3. Confused? Lemme sum it up.

What you should expect to see everyday!

1. Diamonds
2. New story!
3. Two/Different new story!

That's right folks! 2 new series coming in! Diamonds and one other book (still deciding what to write) will be daily! As for the Two and new book, I will switch off every day! Example Two on Monday, New story Tuesday. Get it? Good. I know, I make no sense, so hopefully this sums everything up! If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask!

That is about it! Oh, and one more thing, 450 views!!! WOOO!