Chapter 7 - With The Guys

Dante's POV (not yours, you're unconscious):
I look over to my left and I see (Y/N) drifting off to sleep. She puts her head on my shoulder and passes out. Everyone in the car glares at me, except for Garroth who is navigating the messed up road that (Y/N) trashed with debris from Olive Garden, but if he could glare, he would. "What? She did that herself. She probably is too tired to even know it was me!" I protest. We drive the rest of the way in silence. After we arrive home, I pick up (Y/N) and bring her into the house. I can't help but look at her amazing (H/C) hair and gorgeous (E/C) eyes. She is the dream girl for every guy! I carry her over to the couch and set her down. She has scratches all along her arms, legs, and head. I brush her hair aside, revealing a gash near her hairline. Compared to the other scratches, this was massive, and kind of deep. "Garroth! Get me the first aid kit!" I yell, "(Y/N) has a nasty cut on her face and I need to treat it!" I hear his footsteps pounding off to the bathroom. "How is she doing?" Travis asks, he seems nervous. "Besides all the cuts and bruises, she is fine." Laurence comes in and asks, "Is there anything we can do?" Huh, they all seem super worried. Do they like her? I hope not, I want her all to myself. "Nah, you can sit here and watch while I work my magic." I say in a cheerful attitude. Garroth rushes back, the first aid kit in his hands. I grab it from him and get right to work. I sit on the couch and pull (Y/N)'s head onto my lap. On cue, I hear Travis, Laurence, and Garroth growling at me. "Would you guys quit it? I need to concentrate! Unless you want her to bleed to death!" Instantly, they shut up, finally. I grab one of those butterfly bandages (the ones that hold a wound together) and put it on, making sure to pinch the cut closed. In her sleep, she flinched from the pain. I never noticed how cute she looks while she sleeps...Bah! I have no time for that! I snap back to reality and notice something on her leg. Oh boy, another giant gash!

Garroth's POV:
I watch as Dante patches up (Y/N)'s leg. Then I move my gaze over to her face. Besides the bandaid on her forehead and a purple bruise on her cheekbone, she looks gorgeous. Her (H/C) hair is draped over part of her face. Sigh, she is so beautiful! Suddenly, I feel Laurence elbow me in the side. "Ow! Laurence! What'd you do that for?" I say as I cringe. "Stop looking at her like a pervert! It is really creepy..." He hisses. "Jealous much?" Travis smirks (That's my line Travis :P). "N-No!" he stutters as looks away. Is he blushing? Weird...

Laurence's POV:
Wow, she is so pretty. Then there is Garroth, drooling like an idiot staring at (Y/N). "Garroth, I already told you to stop! You look so weird when you do that." I yell at him. "At least I don't act weird around her!" he snaps back. "Are you kidding me?!?! You are always weird around her!" I yell, raising my voice. "Well, you guys are never cool around girls like me." Travis blurts. "SHUT UP TRAVIS!" Garroth and I scream, whacking him on the head. "Be quiet guys! (Y/N) is sleeping!" Dante says, getting angry. He is right though... I stop fighting with Garroth. Garroth gets up and yawns, "Well, I'm off to bed. I'll take Travis back to his bed too." he says standing up. He grabs Travis and walks out of the room. "Yeah, sleep sounds nice." Dante says getting up. "Goodnight Laurence!" He follows Garroth out of the room.

Yes! I'm alone with (Y/N)! Finally! I go and sit on the couch next her head. I spend a good chunk of time looking her and thinking of everything I love about her. "I love you (Y/N)." I say. It felt good to say that to her, even if she wasn't awake to hear it. Then I realize I can do something else. I brush her her out of the way. I lean in and grab her head. "Ummm, L-Laurence?" (Y/N) says. "Good morning beautiful!" "Laurence, what were you doing?" she asks nervously.

"This."

I pull her head closer to mine and I kiss her.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I am so shocked when Laurence kisses me. To my surprise, I don't pull away. When we part, Laurence seems as shocked as I am. "You didn't pull away." he says. "I had no reason to." I say. We kiss again. I didn't even realize how much I loved Laurence until I let go. His light brown hair, his baby blue eyes, his smile, all of it. I pull away and attempt to sit up. Suddenly, I felt a huge wave of pain and I fall back onto the couch. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I grimace. "Define okay." "Stay here, let me get you some water." Laurence says as he stands up. "Not like I can go anywhere..." I mumble to myself.
Laurence comes back with a glass of water. He holds me up and I take a few sips. "Better?" he asks. "Yeah, much better." "So, why did you become a dragon?" Laurence says, his voice giving away his curiosity. "Yeah, about that. I'm a wizard (You're a wizard Harry! Lol) who specializes in transformation magic. I can turn into a lot of different animals like a dragon as you saw, a phoenix, a cat, a dog, pretty much any animal you can name." "Wow, that's so cool!" He exclaims, I'm surprised he isn't scared. "Back to you. A shadow knight? And what on Earth was Garroth!?" I say. "Yes, I'm a shadow knight and that is Garroth's Jury of Nine form. Yeah, we got our own super powers too." He snickers. "That's pretty cool! Looks like I'm not the only magic user on the street." I say. "Oh ho ho, just wait and see."
I start to drift off into a deep sleep. "Goodnight Laurence." I whisper. "Goodnight (Y/N). Sweet dreams!" he whispers back.

Aww, Little Laurence gets a chance! But also...200 VIEWS?!?!?!? Wow, I was surprised to get 100 view but now 200??!?! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and more are soon to come!

P.S.
I has school on weekdays so I might miss a day or two, but I promise to get at least 2 chapters out during then. I'll do my best! Darnit School!