033

2 months later

Xion "Lil X"

Things between Trina and I weren't good at all, what so ever.

She had started back staying out all night and when she wasn't I was. I think we still lived together because of our son XJ.

If it weren't for him, I would have been packed up and left her sneaky ass.

We barely said ten words to each other when we were at home together.

I sleep on the couch and she sleeps in the room. I got off the couch and headed in my son's room.

Trina was in there getting him dressed to go somewhere. I hated when she took him out with her. I hadn't caught her yet but once I did catch Bri around my son, somebody was going to get the business.

"Where y'all going?" I asked, startling her. She turned to face me, "You scared me. We're going to my ma's house for a few nights." I eyed her.

"Why?" She rolled her eyes and turned back around to finish dressing our son.

"Because I want to. Do I have to have a reason to stay over at my parents' house?" I nodded my head.

"Alright, don't have my son around that bitch. I'm telling you now Trina." She blew out frustrating breath.

"Xion don't start that shit, please!" she said.

"You heard what I said." I turned to leave out of the room.

I was tired of her trying me. Deep down inside I wished she would just stay there with her mama.

I called up Honey and made plans to take her out for lunch.

Everything was going smoothly until out of nowhere Trina popped up. "So this how you doing it Xion?" she asked me.

I waved her off, "Man go head on somewhere Trina. You know it isn't even like that between you and me anymore. You been doing you so now I'm doing me," I let her know.

"Muthafucker you right I been doing me just like you BEEN doing you. I been knew you was fucking with this hoe, you wasn't doing a good job of hiding it." I saw Janelle tilt her head and look at Trina as if she wanted to say something but instead she smiled at me.

"Excuse me baby, I'm gonna go to the restroom because I will not sit here and be called out of my name."

"That's right, take your ass on some damn where," Trina said.

Janelle  laughed and shook her head before walking away. "So that's what you want Xion?"

"That's exactly what I want." I didn't know what she was referring to but I was referring to Janelle. That's what I wanted.

"What about me and XJ?"

"My son will be taken good care of, so you don't have to worry about that."

"What about me?" she asked as her gay lover Bri walked over to the table where we were.

"What about you? Looks like you're happy to me." She had a nerve to stand there with teary eyes.