016

Tami

"What's up sis-n-law?" Lil X said hugging Tami when she got in VIP.

She smiled. "Hey Bro," she said.

"Hey Dro, happy birthday big head," she said hugging Dro.

She looked over at Juel and smacked her lips, and rolled her eyes.

Dro quickly grabbed her. "Aye Tam chill out ma," he said laughing already knowing she was about to nut up.

"I swear y'all hang out with lames," she said shaking her head and saying it loud enough so they could hear her.

They was sitting chopping it up and having drinks.

Tami wasn't much of a drinker so instantly she started feeling the two long islands she had drunk.

It felt good to be out and away from X's bullshit and dealing with Tamia and Zain.

"Come on Trina, lets go dance," she said grabbing her sister hand pulling her away from Xion.

Tami and Trina was out on the dance floor getting it in.

She was doing all her stripper moves and because niggas already knew, she was Xavier's girl and all they could do was look and knew not to touch.

She stopped dancing and stood in the middle of the dance floor tipsy but not that tipsy to not notice Xavier walk in like he own the world.

She watched as he hugged some light skin chick. They stood there talking a while; he licked his full lips and pushed his dreads back away from his face before hugging the girl and walking off.

Tami shook her head. "Damn that nigga still look good even though I'm mad at his ass," she said then started back dancing.

Trina had disappeared, so Tami assumed she went back to VIP with Lil X.

Tami came to party and that's what she was planning on doing. PARTYING.

It had been a good two hours since she had seen Xavier walk in and she wondered did he even know she was there.

She was shaking her ass but she kept having a strange feeling that someone was burning a hole in her back.

Whenever she looked around, she didn't see anyone or anything out of place so she thought that maybe the alcohol had her tripping so she kept dancing.

"Wicked tunes, you know what I'm sayin'?
Wassup. Wicked, wicked, wicked, wicked, wicked. Hold up, wicked, wicked, wicked, wicked." blasted thru the speakers.

Tami wasn't surprised to see Xavier, and his niggas bum rush the dance floor. This was one of X's favorite songs, hell he even had it for his ringtone.

Out of nowhere, he threw money in the air and his crew and she shook her head as she watched ratchet hoes knocking people over picking up the money.

They were out there taking over the damn dance floor but Tami didn't care as she danced because this was one of her favorite songs also.