023

Xion "Lil X"

I sat on the couch after Trina had stormed out of the house once again.

She had been acting out ever since we had that pregnancy scare.

I don't know what or who had gotten into her but I wasn't feeling the person she has become at all.

Honestly, I don't know where we went wrong but she wasn't the same person I'd grown to love.

I was still in love with her true enough but I was not feeling the new Trina Harris at all.

I grabbed my cell phone off the end table by the couch and dialed her number but she didn't answer as usual.

I then debated if I wanted to call her mother or not.

I knew she told me many times not to call her mother whenever we had an argument but there was no one else to vent to.

I had got real close to Ms. Tracy and she was always there for me.

X would never understand, I tried to vent to him once and he told me I was too weak and needed to grow some balls.

Now that I think about it, he might've been right. After looking through my contacts in my phone, I found Tami's number and hit send.

"Hello," she answered in a sweet innocent voice that Trina once had.

"What's good Sis-in-law?" I have always called her that, even when her and my brother was broken up. She always has and always will be my sis-in-law.

"Hey brother... What's going on with you? Is everything okay?" I was guessing she asked that because I haven't called her since the kidnapping.

"Yes and no," was my reply. She gave nervous laugh.

"What do you mean yes and no?"

"I was trying to see what was up with your sister nowadays. I mean she's been bugging out hard lately."

"Well I haven't talked to Trina in a minute. For some reason she been kind of distance, you know how close we used to be."

"Yeah I know. All she wants to do lately is party and hang with Bri."

"Her best friend Bri?"

"Yeah, all they want to do is party and get high," I said to her and told her how she's always trying to fight me and treat me like I ain't shit.

How she's always staying out all time of night and I was lucky if she even came home at all.

"Wow," was all Tam could say. "Yeah that's what I say."

"You know what Xion, I'm gonna have a talk with her because I've never known Trina to act out like that. So I'm gonna call her then call you back," she said angrily hanging up in my face before I could even respond.

I decided to go in the bedroom and pack Trina's clothes, shit if she didn't want to be here then I wasn't to force her to.