004

Tami

Tami had a feeling Xavier was lying about not going over to Juel and Mel's house so she decided to ride pass there before dropping her sister off at home.

As soon as she turned on the street Juel house was on, she saw X's maroon Escalade truck parked on the side of the street.

"Look at this lying mothafucka," she said to her sister.

Tami knew she couldn't X from over there but she didn't understand why he felt the need to keep taking her son over there after she told him so many times she didn't want him over there.

She hated both Mel and Juel with a passion and didn't want them around Zain.

Tami pulled over down the street from Juel's house and took her phone out to call X just to see if he was going to lie about where he was.

"Who are you calling?" Trina asked but Tami held up her finger for her sister to hush and put the phone on speaker as X was answering it.

Tami watched as X walked off the porch.

"What's good baby?" he asked in the phone

"Hey luv. What are my two favorite men doing?" she asked referring to him and Zain.

"Shit at my mom's house chilling. What you up to?" he asked.

"Nothing. Where my lil man at? I wanna talk to him." She watched as X went over to Zain who was riding one of Juel's kid's jeep trucks, handed him the phone, and said, "Mommy wants you."

"Mommy!" Zain screamed in the phone.

"Hey man. You having fun at grandma's house?" she asked referring to X's mother.

"No Unc Juel house!" Tami looked over at Trina who was over in the passenger seat cracking up; she turned around just as X was snatching the phone from Zain's hand.

"So you didn't believe me you had to ask my son," he screamed in the phone angrily.

"You damn right I didn't believe you nigga," Tami said as she pulled up right in front of the house and jumped out of the car.

X stood there shaking his head; he wasn't surprised being that Tami had pulled up on him plenty of times before showing her ass. He couldn't count have many times she have pulled up on him showing out.

It was as if she had a GPS on his shit or something. It was no secret how crazy Tami was but X loved every bit of it.

He smiled and walked over to her as she was getting out the car. "Man what you doing here Tam?" he asked trying to hug her but she pushed him away.

"What am I doing here? Nigga what the fuck you got my son here for?" she said walking around him picking Zain up off the Jeep.

"Mommy I wanna ride," Zain said whining.

"Boy hush, you can ride yours when we get home," she said putting him in her car while X stood there shaking his head and still wearing a smile.

"Oh so you think this shit is funny nigga," she said and slapped the shit out of him and he quickly grabbed her by the wrist.