027

Xion "Lil X"

I was lying in bed asleep when I was awakened by Trina giving me some of the best head ever.

I didn't know what had gotten into her but lately her sex drive has been on high and a nigga loved every minute of it.

I was laid back enjoying the feeling when I felt I was about to explode. I tried pushing her head back but she didn't budge.

In fact, she went harder and picked up her pace. Then she did something she never done before and let me bust all down her throat.

Usually she would be freaking out if a drop even touched her skin but right now, she swallowed all my seeds. "Damn girl, what has gotten into you?" I asked as she climbed on top of me with her back to me.

She began to rotate her hips nice and slow before turning around with her head slightly tilted.

She bit down on her bottom lip as she looked back at me seductively. That shit was driving me crazy.

I smacked her ass and she let out a loud moan then speeded up. I have never seen this side of Trina.

She never rode my dick like that or moaned as loud as she was then.

I mean don't get me wrong, the sex has always been good but it was the same thing every time, me on top fucking her.

I have to beg her to ride and when she do she complain that it's too big, it hurts or she is tired.

So, whenever she do finally give me some pussy I already knew how it was going to turn out.

I sat up flipping her so she was lying face down on her stomach. I rammed my dick back in her. "Fuck baby," she yelled out.

I began fucking her roughly. This was something I rarely did so I was going to take full advantage of this opportunity.

"Fuck this pussy daddy," she said between moans. I smacked her on the ass. "That's right baby, throw that pussy back to daddy."

I loved this shit and minutes later, we were both exploding. I rolled to the other side of the bed and laid there for a minute before going into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I was about to come out to clean her when she walked in. She pushed me into the wall and pressed her naked body against mine. "That was awesome," she said before giving me a passionate kiss.

She then grabbed my semi hard dick and began stroking it until it was nice and hard for her. I lift her in the air and brought her down on my dick, then fucked her right where we stood.

After our love session we showered where we went at it again before getting out.

Once we were in bed and cuddling I asked her what has gotten into her, she said nothing and I didn't want to ruin the moment so I left it as that. I kissed the back of her neck before dozing off.

Trina

I know I should feel bad for sexing my man while thinking about his older brother.