005

Trina

"So when you gonna stop playing with me Trina?" Lil X said to Trina as they both sat downstairs.

They had been talking and texting on the phone for about 3 months now although Trina really liked him she was somewhat hesitant about taking the next step.

It wasn't that she was scared of her big sister but she knew about all the other girls claiming he was theirs and she hate to beat a bitch ass about a nigga.

"I'm not playing with you Xion," Trina said playing with her phone.

Lil X took the phone out her hand. "Well what you call it then?" he asked looking into her eyes. 

Lil X didn't know what it was about Trina but she had a nigga ready to drop everybody for her young ass if only she stop being so scary.

"I don't call it anything. You just trying to fuck Xion and I'm not about to be one of your lil thots," she said rolling her neck.

Trina already knew his type and wasn't trying to get her heart broken like she had done once before.

She lost her virginity to her first love last year only for him to break her heart five months later and she wasn't ready to go back down that road again.

Lil X looked at her and sighed because they had been down this road once before.

"I already told you I don't have any hoes girl," he said pulling her up.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you I have mad love for you and I'm not gonna hurt you if only you give me a chance. Do you really think I would sit on the phone all night every night talking to you if I wasn't feeling some type of way about you?" he asked staring her in the eyes.

"And I never said anything about having sex, I just asked when you was gonna stop playing with me as in relationship wise," he continued."

Although he wouldn't mind fucking her but he didn't want to rush her and he was willing to wait until she was ready. That's just how special Trina was to him.

People really misjudge Xion because of Xavier, they felt because they was brothers and X sold drugs so did he, X cheats so that meant to them so did he. They might hangout but Xion wasn't into all that shit his brother has going on.

Trina looked into Xion eyes. "I know you wouldn't hurt me Xion," she said smiling. "I'm ready to take it to the next level," she said and before Lil X could respond, he looked at Trina frowning, and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?" they both said at the same time as they heard X and Tami fucking upstairs. They both laughed.

"I see they made up,"  Trina said as she tried to get off Xion but he pulled her back down.
"You not going nowhere," he said kissing her.

After a few minutes, Trina got into the kiss; she began rotating her hips on Lil X's hard dick.

They was so into the making out that neither of them heard Tami and X walk into the living room until X walked over to the couch with Tami right on his tail.