006

Xavier "X"

X walked in the house in search of Tami who had been blowing up his phone for the past hour or so. He walked in the living room seeing her sitting on the couch watching TV with their son.

"Why the fuck you blowing up my phone like that?" he asked with an attitude.

"Because you know what time I have to be at work," she said getting off the couch matching his attitude.

X mumbled, "You call that work," before turning to look at Zain.

"What's up lil man?" sitting on the couch next to him.

Tami stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face X. "Do you call what you do work? Until you stop doing what you do stop criticizing what the fuck I do."

X looked at her for a second. "I don't understand why the fuck you feel you have to work there. You got a nigga willing to take care of you but you rather shake yo ass," he said shaking his head.

"I just don't get it."

"And I don't understand why you feel you have to do the shit you do," Tami said before turning and walking up the stairs.

Shortly after, X headed upstairs with Zain in his arms. He took Zain to his room and turned the TV on cartoons before going into his own room he shared with Tami.

She was in the bathroom taking a shower when X phone rung, he looked at it and didn't recognize the number.

He threw the phone back on the bed still upset because of the little argument him and Tami had just had about her quitting her job. X understood she wanted to work but what he didn't understand was why she wanted to be a fucking stripper.

He was in deep thought when his phone began to ring again. It was the same number that had just called.

"Yeah," he answered irritated.

"Um may I speak with X?" someone asked nervously. X didn't recognize the voice.

"Who dis?" he asked.

"This is Jada, the girl that was at Dro house that day you came over," she said and X immediately remembered her.

"Oh what's up, how you get my number?" he asked bluntly.

"Dro gave it to me," she said.

X frowned because Dro knew better than to give some random hoe his number. He was going to check him for that shit.

"So what's up, what you want?" he asked wanting to know her reason for calling him.

"I was trying to see if you wanted to chill tonight. You know, maybe you can come watch a movie or something."

X smiled because he already knew she was trying to fuck. "Yeah, that's cool. Just shoot me the address and I'll be there later," he said as Tami was walking out the bathroom in just a towel.

"Okay, I'm about to text it to you now." X could hear the excitement in her voice as he watched Tami every move.

"Yeah," he said hanging up the phone.