Genderbent! Sakamaki Family

Start from the beginning

Just because she is pervert, doesn't mean she's a slut. In fact, she rarely even brings people home. Mostly because you came into her life. You where beautiful is his eyes. Both with your looks, and your personality. Hence why she fell in love with you. Being the youngest of the triplets, he was ignored by her father expect when he was turned on. Yeah, creepy right? The man used his own daughter for sex. You however, taught Laila that you don't need to get someone in bed just to say you love them. You showed her many things. Good or Bad about the world. In return, it seems that Laila was protective of you. 

~Kata Sakamaki~

Kata Sakamaki, is light purple haired girl, that has an opsession with a Teddy Bear, who can always be found at her side. She normally wears things that make her seems somewhat lady like, but not too much. Kata also likes girly things such as dolls and puppets. But, not at a normal level, it gets creepy. She has a room dedicated to the Puppets and Dolls she finds in the world. If that isn't creepy enough for you, she can also summon demons from hell. I'm not joking, if she gets mad enough, she will start threatening anyone with it. She be like, "WHO ATE TEDDY'S CAKE?! IF SOMEONE DOESN'T TELL ME I WILL SUMMON A DEMON!!" And sooner or later, someone tells what happens. You normally calm her down, and Kata has no problem with that at all.

You are the one thing in Kata ' s life that she wants forever. Literally. She doesn't like her sister, and her brother isn't normally home. He still has to finish up his day middle school. But you, she wouldn't be the same if you left. Kata keeps asking the question, 'Will you stay with me?' You always say 'Yes'. Sometimes she doesn't believe you. So, you'll do what she wants. Normally it will be to dress you up. Kata loves to see you in dresses or tuxes. She says it makes you look even more beautiful than you already are. 

~ Ayaka Sakamaki~

Ayaka Sakamaki, is a red haired girl with a pride that always gets her into trouble. She calls herself 'Ore-sama' meaning 'Yours Truly'. She really thinks that the world revolves around her. She will often belittle people, just  to get someone's attention. He often will bully you, but then again, her father wasn't nice at all to her. So in a way, she's just trying to be noticed. That isn't in a way that is bad like what her father did to her. But later on, he slowly changes, he becomes more humble.

I imagine that Ayaka, despite acting so strong and so mighty, is really sensitive. She really cares about you, it took her awhile to express it, but she loves you. And she makes it clear to you. And to the world. He will get very jealous. Like he sees you just talking with another man, he'll probably be pissed, and just take you away and make sure that you are still his. Ayaka, is the dominant one of you two, which makes sense.

~Sayaka Sakamaki~

Sayaka Sakamaki, is a white-haired girl, but she's not super old, she was born with that hair color. Sayaka is a really violent person, she will break things, she will hurt people, because of her childhood. Her father, who was locked in a tower by her mother, Sayaka ' s father claimed that he hated Sayaka. But, that wasn't the case. She was just venting her frustrations on his child. That really took a toll. Sayaka thinks negatively about herself. But despite all that, Sayaka is actually a caring person. She really cares about people, that is, when you came into her life.