It all comes out

KATNISS'S POV

FLASHBACK! Hes having a flashback. Keep calm Katniss, keep calm. So I try to help Peeta. I run towards him.

"Peeta! Peeta listen to me. Youre okay. keep calm. Everything will be alright...Just keep calm" I say rubbing his arms

Then he starts shaking. Ive never seen him shake like this before, usually he shakes a bit but this is mental. He is shaking furiously. I dont know what to do.

Then he opens his eyes to reveal dark black cloudy orbs not the blue familiar ones. #it scares me a bit. He quickly bursts out of my grip and shouts "MUTT! YOU FITHLY ROTTAN MUTT! DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! HOW DARE YOU!!"

I know he doesn't mean it but it still hurts. He starts walking towards me and I back away "DONT YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN TOUCH ME! YOU KILLED ME FAMILY, YOU BOMBED THIS DISTRICT AND YOU ARE A STUPID MUTT! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE!!!!" he screams

I have never seen him have one this bad. I feel tears work their way down my cheaks.

"WHAY ARE YOU CRYING YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SLUT!!!" Im backed up against a wall now and he is inches from my face.

"Peeta stop. This isn't you. You are sweet and kind and caring. Your cute and you are hopellessly nice. Its hard for you not to be. Thats what i love about you. Peeta I love you with al my heart and you have to listen to me. This isn't -"

im cut off by him "Shut up!!!" He raises his hand and punches me in the face. 

Blood instantly falls from my face. He keeps hitting me. I fall to the floor and curl up so I can protect the baby inside me. Peeta keeps screaming and attacking me until I finally black out.

Just before I do I hear Haymitch screaming at Peeta and knocking him to the floor.

Then its all black.

~~~ A few hours later ~~~

NOTHING

JUST NOTHING

Thats all I hear or see, until I open my eyes and see Primrose staring down at me. She jumps at me and kisses my face shouting 'Mummy!'

Finnick comes a second later and does the same. After that I look around the room, which is my bedroom, to find Haymitch asleep in a chair and....

Peeta next to the bed with restraints on his arms, legs and a gag on his mouth. Okay Im really confused. Why the hell is he like that. 

Okay I understand the arms because Haymitch would want me safe, but the mouth??? Why the gag?

Peeta just looks at me sheepishly. I take off the gag, but as soon as I do he says "Put it back on"

"Why?" 

"Because I dont want to say something horrible to you again" He says and blushes.

Ahhh. He only has it so he cant say in a mutt again. He probably thinks I took it literally and hate him for putting me in hospital. But I dont. I understand, but I dont think he would so I tell him.

"Peeta, you wont. Trust me. you wont" I say

"No! leave it on my mouth. I dont want to hurt you again"

Peeta restrained himself, so he couldn't hurt me. That seems like the old Peeta I know and love. 

"Peeta you wont. Do you understand what happened today?" I ask

He shakes his head and drops it so he isn't looking at me. After a minute he clicks his head up with a worried expression

" Im so ,so sorry Katniss. I never meant what happened today. I dont know what came over me. Im really sorry. I completly understand if you dont want to talk to me again-"