About You Now (Decode - Four)

Start from the beginning

Had you messed him around for too long?

Had he changed his mind?

"Spence?"

All that it takes one more chance,
Don't let our last kiss be our last,
Give me tonight and I'll show you

"I love you, Y/N. Oh god, I love you so much."

Your lips were on each other almost the second the words left his mouth, arms wrapping around the other tightly, like you'd never ever let each other go. Tears were trickling down your cheeks, happy tears. Spencer broke the kiss, feeling them, and he moved his mouth, kissing the trail away.

"No more crying, no more sadness Y/N." He cupped his hands under your chin, pressing his forehead to yours. "Say it again...."

"I love you Spencer Reid."

He kissed your cheek, nuzzling your ear with his nose. "Again."

"I love you."

His hands slipped under your jacket, pushing it off, a clanking sound as it dropped to the floor. Peppering your jaw with kisses, he worked his way to the other cheek, his fingers starting explore over you torso.

"Again."

"Spencer, I love you. I'll tell you everyday. Over and over again."

Now the words had left your lips, they felt perfect. Magical even. You were in love and he loved you back. It wasn't ideal how it had started, but it was what it was. And now... you were no longer with someone else. You could be honest about your feelings. And it felt glorious.

"I love your mind, I love your voice. I love how intelligent you are, how you can stun someone with a phrase or a sentence."

Spencers lips had moved to your throat, your words feeling like they were vibrating as he kissed up and down your neck.

"I love.... I love how you can make me laugh until I cry, but if I'm crying, you always know what to do."

"Again... " he whispered, nipping at your neck, his hands slipping under the hem of your tank top, skimming over your stomach.

"I love you. I love how you sleep with yourself around me and if I move, you wake up. I love how your hair looks in the morning. I love your smile, your lips, your taste. I love every inch of you."

His mouth was sucking along your shoulder now, inciting jolts of pleasure.

"Now I've said it..... I won't ever stop saying it. We were meant to be together, I'm just so sorry it took so long for me to realise."

I know everything changes,
I don't care where it takes us,
'Cos I know how I feel about you

Your own hands moved to Spencers body, pushing his robe off so that he was left in his t-shirt and boxers, boxers that were doing very little to hide his happiness that you were here. You nudged against him slightly and ran your hands over his back, skating them over his butt and giving it a soft squeeze.

You heard him groan softly against your skin and then he bent his knees slightly, readjusting his arms and then hoisting you off the ground. You locked your legs around his waist, toeing off your ballet pumps as he walked you into his bedroom, lowering you down onto his unmade sheets.

Your clothes came off quickly, joining his in a pile on the floor, and soon he was on top of you, settled in between your legs, your lips moving together in a feverish kiss. His skin was warm against yours, his hands trailing up and down your body as your tongues repeated words of love to each other silently.

This was how it was meant to be. You and him, together.

As you spread your legs and wrapped them around his waist, there were no longer any feelings of guilt. You were no longer doing anything wrong.

Rolling your hips against him, you signalled what you wanted. You hadn't had him in twenty four days now, you needed this.

Not a day pass me by,
When I don't think about you,

"Already? .... We've barely..... " He sucked your bottom lip, releasing it slowly as he broke the kiss to look at you. You tucked his hair back behind his ears so that you could look into his eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes that shone with so much emotion. You nodded at him.

"I need you. Plus... We have all day right."

He nodded and slipped his hand between your bodies, positioning himself ready to push inside.

"We have forever."

And there's no moving on,
'Cus I know your the one,
And I can't be without you

He fit inside you perfectly, two jigsaw pieces that slotted together because they were made to be that way. He started to move, slowly at first; you pushing back with your hips and groaning at the feeling. Your eyes stayed locked on each other the whole time, you pushing his hair back everytime it fell forward again.

Spencer increased his pace and you clamped down on him, loving the look on his face as you did so.

"I love you, I love you so much." You whispered to each other over and over in between gasps and pants as Spencer thrust harder and faster, not taking long to reach his high. You raised your head and caught his mouth with yours as you felt him release himself into you, juddering as he did.

You smiled widely, happiness surging through your veins. It didn't matter that this had taken less than two minutes, or that you hadn't even finished. You'd get to that later. What mattered was that you could be together, with the one you loved.

Spencer lay on top of you, his head burrowed into your neck as he panted softly, getting his breath back.

Can we bring yesterday back around,
'Cus I know how I feel about you now,
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down,
But I know how I feel about you now

When he could speak, he tilted his head, placing an open mouthed kiss on your neck. "I will do whatever I can to make you the happiness woman alive, Y/N."

"Spence, right now, I already am."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

Yes I know how I feel about you now