The First Time In Forever - Three

Start from the beginning

“Uh huh,” was all you could say. You one hundred percent believed what Spencer was saying, the little motions his fingers were making were sending shivers up your spine.

“The inner thighs are also neglected. Some women enjoy it when a man starts at the bottom of the legs and slowly kisses their way up. It’s really quite handy that you’ve worn a dress tonight Y/N.”

“Mmm hmmm.”

“Your couch is kinda small.. Do you want to…”

You didn’t even let him finish, you just pulled your legs away and hopped off the couch, taking his hand and leading him to your bedroom, ignoring the soft chuckle that escaped his lips at your eagerness.

“I see you don’t need too much convincing this time.”

“Shut up. This is your fault anyway. I was quite happy before.” You sat on the side of your bed, frowning when Spencer knelt on the floor in front of you.

“Haha. Course you were. Lie back please.”

You did as he asked and felt Spencer lift one of your legs in his hand, his fingers gently circling your ankle bone as he started to trail wet, open mouthed kisses from your ankle, slowly up your calf and to your knees. He moved your legs apart so he could settle between them, pushing your dress up as he started to kiss and nip the inside of your thighs, his fingers stroking behind your knee again.

The feeling was sensational, so soft and sensual and when he removed his mouth and fingers, you whimpered at the loss of contact, looking down at him.

He met your gaze and moved his fingers to the bottom of your dress. “Is this zip just for show or does it actually work?”

“It works.” You bit your lip as he pulled on the fabric and then slid the zip all the way up to your tummy, moving aside the two halves as he did. Reaching with his arms, he did the same with the top half, exposing your black lace bra to him.

“I definitely like this dress, Y/N,” he grinned at you and settled back on his knees, caressing the tops of your thighs with his fingers.

“Last time, you wouldst let me use my mouth because you wouldn’t be able to do that to yourself. What about this time?”

“You can use it.” Your breathing was starting to become much heavier as he stroked your inner thighs, every so often passing a finger over the soft fabric that covered you.

“Excellent.”

Lowering his head once more, he placed his lips directly to your underwear, catching you by surprise. You could feel his lips through the thin fabric, feel his tongue as his licked a thick stripe from back to front, glazing over your covered clit and making your hips buck.

“I can taste you through the fabric Y/N,”

he murmured.

“If you tell me I taste like fucking honey or something then I’m kicking you out.”

He laughed, low and sexily, and moved his fingers to the edge of your panties, tugging them down your legs.

“We both know that’s not true… Such a cliché to use that line. If guys and girls are honest, I imagine the two secretions we produce don’t actually taste that dissimilar. Warm, slightly bitter and salty, but not unpleasant. The only difference with girls is that for the majority, it doesn’t come out in huge bursts at the end.”

Spencer started stroking his fingers up and down your now uncovered centre. You could already feel how wet you were becoming and he’d barely started anything yet. You couldn’t help but wonder if he talked all the way through actual sex too. Maybe…. you’d find out one day. But right now, you were curious.