Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"We're here." Lucia announced as the car stopped. She's the first to got out and opened the limousine door for us. I motioned for the bodyguard to stopped. "You guys can rest a bit. We will be inside." "But miss.. Carmen's orders.." I smiled. "Alright then... You." I pointed to the bald guy. "Follow us. The rest... Guard the car or something." They all nodded. The bald guard followed Nia and I inside. When Lucia opened the door, we were greeted by a lot of famous faces.

Some i know from the television, some from social media. Some from my family's famous parties and such. "Antonia Avilia." A familiar face greeted my woman. "The Jameson's." Taylor's parents noticed me and smiled. "Hello Emerson." I smiled at them and shake their hands. "You will be here for her?" I nodded. "Supporting my Girlfriend." "School?

"Online classes. Beside I'm a straight A student." Mrs Jameson laughed. "I wish my Taylor would be that genius. We didn't let her walked the catwalk this year." Nia Clare's her throat. "As much I love this conversation, any of you seen Veluca?" Mr Jameson pointed to the other way. "He's in there, yelling at the models." Nia nodded and asked me to stayed here. I nodded and watched her walked towards the direction Mr Jameson pointed.

"She's a nice lady. Do take care of her Emerson. I have to say this.." She gestured to every male model inside the room. "They all have one Mission and that's to walk with her at the catwalk. Usually Nia will be alone for that but sometimes.. They need some love for the show too." Mrs Jameson warned. "Not to mention some of these girls have the hots for her as well." Mr Jameson add my worries.

"YOUR NAME SOUND LIKE BELUGA CAVIAR!" That shout... Thats Nia. "AT LEAST MY MIDDLE NAME IS NOT BERRY! BERRY THE FRUIT!" A man walked out of the place where Nia came from. "AT LEAST MINE DIDNT SOUND LIKE A DEMON IN HORROR MOVIE!" Nia bantered. I went to her side and stopped it. "Whoa whoa whoa! Relax!" I said. "Who the fuck are you suppose to be?" He asked and crosses his hands.

"Emerson Larove. And you must be Beluga...." My eyes widen at my own words. "I mean Veluca." Nia chuckled. "Hmm.. You tackle a fine ass indeed Nia." He looked at me from head to toe. "Honey he won't change the dresses. I have to walk in front of all those men naked." "Just quit his gig and work for Nikolas." I said, still glaring at this excuse of a fashion designer. He sighed and banking about something in French.

"Alright! Alright! I'll make some alteration." He said and walked away from us, still babbling. "REHEARSAL IN 10!" I really don't like this place. It's so... Busy and disturbing for me. "Lucia will lead you to a sitting area while I rehearse okay?" "Wait you're going to work? I mean you just arrived." She nodded. "Yes. Tonight I promise we will have the best night of our life." She gave me a peck on the lips and leave with the other models.

I sighed and followed Lucia. I sit next to Lucia in front of the runway. The music started to play at the models begin to walk with style and confidence. I watched as Nia walked out alone. She's so confident and beautiful. She didn't even show how tired she was. "See how professional she look. And when she's angry, all professional is gone." Nia winked at me and smiled.

"How Long will she have to walk?" "Well this week she have 4 fashion show. Next week she have several photoshoot with major fashion brand." I nodded and watched her work. This went on and on for several hours me when Nia walked towards me, I was half asleep, waiting for her. "Emerson?" I jolted up and looked around. "You're tired?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes a little bit. "Jet lag I guess." "Let's go home." She said and I followed her to the car.

Lucia bid us goodbyes and will meet us tomorrow. When we both inside, I rested my head on Nia's shoulder. I don't even think she's tired. She kept on texting with her phone, tweeting and stuff. "What are you doing?" "Updating my social media.... Ems... Smile." "What?" I felt her lips on my cheek and she snapped a picture of us.