Ch.4.

My eyes fluttered open as my alarm sounded, filling the dorm full of annoyance. For my first night here, and waking up with a hangover was not the smartest thing in the world, but it’s something I can deal with. 

 I ran my fingers though my long, blonde matted hair, down onto my face. I didn’t want to face today; I didn’t want to face the mysterious Harry. 

I inhaled deeply before walking over to my bookshelf, scanning the books that sat along the shelving. It was 7:30am, no classes till tomorrow, and once again I’m over planned; might as well go live my life in Perks of being a wallflower. 

I slid the book from the shelving, not bothering to get dressed and do anything until later on, Kate was still sleeping letting out the occasional whimper or snore in her sleep.  She was actually a cute sleeper strangely enough.

Hours passed, I found my eyes pooling over with tears as Charlie broke down, and ended up in hospital again. 

“Good…morning” Kate yawned before rolling her body onto the floor, still tangled in the blankets.

I chuckled lightly, before making my way over to her and extending my arm to help her up “Here” I smiled down at the tired and hungover Kate, before pulling her to her feet.

“I was fucked last night wasn’t I?” she frowned whist running her fingers over her temples.

I giggled lightly at her terms; “Just a little bit” I smirked lightly, before she rolled her eyes and made her way into the bathroom, seconds later the sound of the water running in the shower echoed into the room.

I was thankful that we had at least one shower in our room, granted, the water is always cold apparently which is annoying, anything is better than a community shower though? 

I took this opportunity to get changed, ill shower tonight once we have more hot water. 

It looked cold out; I thought to myself. I was sure as hell not going for another singlet, not after last night of course. I opened my draws pulling out a 5 seconds of summer shirt and throwing a cute jacket over it, making me look less lazy; jeans seemed the way to go, since it was raining out and all, I took out a pair of perfectly fit faded blue jeans, my favourite. My usual white converse sat by the door, before I pulled them over to the bed and sat as I pulled and tied them up. 

I look a glance in the mirror of my dresser, my makeup from last night still visibly there; yet smudged and tacky looking. I growled in disgust as I wiped it all off, re doing it all. I was quite impressed with the job I did today, for some odd reason. 

My hair was dreadful looking, so I plugged in the straightener and began straightening my hair bit by bit until it fell, glossily and free down to my hip bones; good enough. 

The bathroom door swung open, revealing a fogged up bathroom and a steaming Kate; her hair wrapped in a towel. She looked so stunning without makeup.

“Showers free if you want it!” she smiled, she had already changed since she brought clothes into the bathroom with her

“Later” I smiled as I took a seat on my bed, watching Kate apply layers of eye liner and foundation and a bright red lip-stick going very well with her jet black hair. 

“We should do something today?” she questioned as she admired herself in the refection of the mirror, pouting her lips slightly. 

“Depends on who’s there” I narrow my eyebrows, if harry was around I didn’t want to be. Keeping away from him is best for him and me, and Jess of course…

“Well me and harry where going to go out for lunch and meet Zayn down the coast, and go to the beach, since this is like our last day of freedom” she laughed. There was no way I was going to be around Harry, at the beach, and Zayn at the same time.