The School Library

Sabrina's POV

Shuck. Am I seriously meeting him? I sighed. I hope it goes well, that goes to the plan Syah and Tsu gonna do.

I waited in the library. To not look dumb, I took a book and sat down on the bench and start reading. Wow, this story is amazing. It's about The Magic Key. I looked at my watched. Wow, he's 15 minutes late. I put down my book and look up.

SHUCK.

"hey." He smiled.

"OH SHUCKING HELL, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?! HOW COME I FELT NOTHING." Shocked.

"Haha, that's probably because you're engrossed in the story itself." He laughed.

"...not funny." I looked down.

"I've been here for 10 minutes. That means I'm 5 minutes late. sorry about that-"

"Why didn't you tap me?" I asked automatically but softly.

"Sorry what?"

I repeated, and my cheeks are getting redder.

"hmm good question."

"....so...?"

"Well, got to admit. You look really c..c...cute when you're reading..." He said softly, looking away.

He's blushing alright.

"Huhu" I giggled.

"Anyway, that book you're reading. Can you help me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, that book is part of my exam. I need to read that book in order to actually pass as they will ask questions regarding it. I dislike reading...so I need motivation and all. And by that, I could teach you math. So it's fair."

"I see.....sure." I smiled.

Minho's POV

Ahhh~ she's so cute. I swear she's a unique human being. A girl with such weird personality. With such weird hair but it's cool. She looks really beautiful especially when she smiled to the max, or shall I say whenever she laughed. I can't help but blushed whenever she does that.

BACK TO SAB'S POV

Ah, I need to ask him about Karma...

"Minho."

"Yes?"

"How's karma?"

"...you like him...?"

"Oh no no no. It's just that my friend is curious about him. Mind telling me stuff about him?"

"Oh uh..."

Maybe I shouldn't have ask that. Shuckkk I'm so dumb. Now he thinks I'm not shucking interested in him.

"Ah, it's okay." I put on a weak smile.

"No, I'm sorry. I might caused this to be awkward."

"Please don't! But really, don't shucking think negative...or anything! I swear I'm not into him!" I shouted at him.

"Shhh be quiet." He put his finger on my lips.

"Sorry.." I blushed.

"Well this is interesting. What do you mean by...you swear you're not into him." He smirked.

"NOTHING!"

"Be quiet, you're loud!" He laughed.

"shouldn't you be teaching me math!" I scolded him.

"Oops"

The bell rang.

"Too late I guess. Haha, see you next time." He walk away from the table.

"Sa-bri-na" he winked.

"Arghh. Shucking bloody hell. You're now going to be in my head 24/7"