First Day of School.

Home

"Ah, it's my first day of school. I'm lucky enough to be transferred to Ellenic High School with my best friends Sabrina and Syahindah."

School starts at 8. I have about an hour of free time. Yes, I woke up early today. For the first time in forever. I texted Sab [short form of Sabrina] and Syah [short form of Syahindah] since I was so bored but they didn't seem to be awake at this timing. I put my phone on my dining table and walked to the kitchen when I heard a notification ringtone.

I walked back. That couldn't be them. In fact they always woke up late. I wonder who is it.

:Unknown:

Good Morning. I heard you're a new student as well as your friends I believe.

You're going to be in the E class- Good Luck being with bunch of dumb people. Oh ya, that said, if you or your friends were to get last position in MY school. You're out. Have Fun.

Oh great. First thing in the morning and it got to be this. How did he or she even get my number. Wait, don't tell me that's the principal. Oh whatever, I'm not really bothered by the text. It's not like he or she "know me" anyway.

Time checked, 7:30am

I didn't get to buy my uniform as it's out of stock. Due to that I wore my black ripped jeans, oversized white tee that says "No time for school" and my black converse.

Oh, you're probably wondering who am i, and etc. So here's an introduction. My name is Tsu. I live with my dad at I do not know where as I just moved in. My mom passed away about 5 years ago. My previous school was far away from my dad's job, due to that he transferred me to a school nearby our current house. It's my 2nd year of high school.

As I headed out of house I saw Syah and Sab. They ran towards me. Sweat were all over them.

"What's the rush?" I asked them

"What do you mean?! School starts at 7:30! It's Monday! Not Tuesday or other days!" They both shouted.

I laughed and laughed and laughed sarcastically and realized I should get going and felt dumb after that. We three ran towards the school gate. We apologize to the security guard as the gate was about to close. He just looked as us as if we're bunch of dogs that has peed on his shoe.

School

First subject was English. Thank god Sabrina actually came to the Open house last year. She actually know where to go. We followed her till we reached Class E. Syahindah accidentally slammed the door as we went in the classroom. Everyone was staring at us. Especially me, not wearing any uniform.

"Oh hello, you girls must be the new transferred students."

"I guess so..I mean yes, yes we are" said Syah embarrassingly.

We could hear people whispering among each other, especially the one nearest to me.

"Woah, 3 new hot students at once. Just look at the sweat, you could see through-" boys whispering among each other when i cut off their conversation.

"Hey you. Stop being a pervert. I can hear everything you just said." Showing my irritated face at them.

"Daniel, Sam, Kagami and Yoongsu" Detention!" The teacher shouted.

The boys rolled their eyes and then continue talking as if nothing happen.
The teacher then asked us to introduce ourselves.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo- I mean hello...ah my name is Syahindah, you can call me Syah!" She cheerfully speak up.

"Sup, name's Sabrina. I do not care what the shuck you think of me. You can call me Sab." She said, acting cool while checking the surrounding if there's any cute guy.

"I'm Tsu. Nice to meet you." I said monotonously.

Well that's the end of CHAPTER 1/First day of school! I hope you like it :)). I'm sorry if there's any mistake with my grammar etc. :( .First chapter kinda boring though. But, Thanks for reading! I appreciate it :3 .

-Tsu