Minho?

SABRINA'S POV

I kept on running non stop.

"HEY ARE YOU SHANKS TIRED?" I shouted while looking at the back.

And then I realized,they weren't there. I was thinking , should I find them? Or keep running straight? The clouds are dark. Is it going to rain? Probably. Wait,I should continue running. I don't want to be stung by grievers.

"I'm sorry shanks. Will find you later I guess" I whispered.

I felt a rain drop. I look up at the sky and then it started raining. It rain heavily. I continue running hoping I don't tripped and fell-when I accidentally bumped into a guy. I was on top of him.

"OH SHUCK I'M SORRY!" I said that as push myself away from him. I then pulled him up.

Oh shuck, that can't be real. Is that really Him? The guy I find hot?

"Oh no, it's okay..."

"Does your head hurts?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine"

"HEY WATCH OUT,THE BLOODY GRIEVER IS BEHIND YOU!"

He then turned around and took a knife out of his jacket-and then stab it in the Griever head.

"RUN!" He shouted.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE!"

He took the knife out from its head and ran towards me while the griever tries to get back on its senses. He pulled my hand while running to the other side of the wall.

We both gasped for air.

"How did you get the knife?" I asked.

"Oh this? it's mine. I brought it here because why not. Don't tell anyone. I know we're not supposed to bring but well shuck it." He said while showing me his knife.

"Oh ya,I noticed that you too, said shuck instead of the other word." He continues

I nodded.

"I'm Minho."

"Sabrina."

"Why are you alone? Your friends got stung?"

"I lost them"

"Hah,interesting. You must be too fast or they're too slow."

"yeah. Maybe."

I like how we're like talking while it's raining heavily. We're not even being sheltered by.

"Minho...is there..any place or something where we can rest?" I asked softly. I felt like fainting. My body felt so weak. I could barely speak properly.

He looked at me as if he was judging hard.

"Follow me."

He began to run, I followed him from behind. It was dark and cold. It felt like night.
Finally, we reached the destination. It was a cave-like place. It's deep enough to fit us both. I sat about half a meter away from him. I don't want him to think the wrong way if I was too close to him. I was shivering. It's so cold. I'm feeling sick. I'm also quite light-headed. I sneeze.

"Sorry"

I sneeze again.

"Sorry.."

I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze.

"You must be cold." He said.

"Isn't it obvious" I mumbled to myself.

He then pulled me closer to him. He placed his hand over my shoulder.

"He's so warm.." I whispered to myself.

I fell asleep.

The next time I know is that when i woke up, we were lying down on the ground. My head was on his chest. He was also sleeping.

"...OH SHUCK WHAT TIME IS IT?" I asked myself.

Minho's POV

Gosh, this girl, what is she even doing? So shucking stubborn. Run,you idiot.

I took out the knife from it's head and began running towards her, then pulling her hand to go to the other side of the wall.

Wow, her hand is smooth, nice to hold on. I really need to find a shelter. I don't want us to get sick. Especially her, I mean she's a girl. And it's part of my responsibility since I'm with her..now.

~~~~~~~~~~~ In the cave-like

She seems cold. She's been sneezing. Should I give her my jacket?

Minho, why do you even care? And,seriously,your responsibility? She probably though you are a creep or something.

I then pulled her closer to me. What the shuck are you doing Minho?! I then put my hand over her. I hope I'm warm enough to actually make her better.

...did she fall asleep? Well that's fast. At least it does not have to be an awkward silent.

Actually I'm tired too. I'm going to lie down. Hope she doesn't find it...weird..I'm having too much thoughts. In 10 minutes I will wake her up..I guess. I'm just going to close my eyes and wait till she woke up.