Who Won?

THE RAIN STOP

"SABRINA!!!!!" I ran towards her.

She then stood up and ran towards me.We hug.

"OH MY GOD! YOU WERE SO FAST! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR US YOU TRAITOR!" I shouted.

"EXACTLY!" Syah Added.

"Hehe sorry, I got carried away..."

"Who's that guy?" Syah pointed out.

"YO MINHO! DID YOU JUST SLEPT WITH HER?!" Karma shouted

"WHAT?! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?"

"NO NO! WE JUST..WELL IT'S A LONG STORY! BUT NO WE DIDN'T-"

I could tell that she's blushing.

"Hey hey let me explain, we did slept but (blablabla) " Minho explained as he put his hand over Sabrina's shoulder.

"Well, this is weird. Minho was with Sabrina, I was with Syahindah, Karma was with—" Taehyung said when his sentence was cut off by Karma.

"I was with her? oh please. It's just for few seconds when you guys came." Karma added.

"Fine whatever. But still, wow. This might be fate" Taehyung smirk.

"Enough talking. Let's head out. We're going to be disqualified if we don't make it out by 4." I pointed out.

Everyone nodded of agreement.
The boys told us that they actually found a route for a way out. We girls, followed them from behind. There were of course Grievers everywhere, but we manage to take them out.

We finally reaches the exit.

"YASSSS!!!!" I shouted happily.

Everyone including the principal clapped while we walk out of the exit.

I'm really glad that we actually bumped into the guys. Without them, we might actually lose. We owe them.

There were girls who are screaming for the guys, obviously. Gosh, how irritating. I can go deaf if they keep on screaming.

"Hey, we made it right?" I asked hoping someone answer me as the crowd was so loud.

"Yeah..we did." Out of all people, Karma answered me.

Well that was surprising. Oh now I get it, we're the only group that manage to win on time. No wonder there's the fangirls and other groups outside waiting.

We went up to the stage to receive our gold trophy. Well, to be exact, The guys win because they reached the exit first. The girls which is us only receive a silver trophy. However, the guys handed us their trophy. The audience were shocked.

"Taehyung. You can't do this." Said the host.

"It's alright. We won every single time. Why not give them ours? They did their best. And we think they really deserve it." Taehyung winked at the host as he snatched the host microphone.

"Oh um um um um...okay. The Gold Trophy is now belongs to the girls!"

We really owe them a lot! I feel really bad. 3 Quarter population of girls were screaming because they're "proud" of "their" Taehyung.
The others and even some of the girls who are screaming are probably proud but at the same time full of jealousy.

The event ended. We went home by our school transport bus. However, the guys went home by their own limos! Well I didn't expect them to be that rich. We were all so tired. This might be the last chance of us seeing them.

Helluu! I hope you like all the recent chapters! I apologize if there's any grammar mistakes or what-so-ever. However, thanks for reading! I really appreciate it. Do share with your mates aites ;) . Have a nice day! 💪

-Tsu c: