PLAN B

Lunch ~

It's now lunch time, Sabrina went to the library to meet her 'Prince Charming' while Syah and I secretly went to the fanclub!

We wanted to stalk the boys, especially Karma, but we couldn't find them anywhere. So Plan B, going in the Fanclub as they keep information about boys. Isn't that creepy? Imagine a group of girls or boys actually wrote stuff about you and then fan-girl/boy about it. Disgusting.

The fanclub is at the 3rd floor. Honestly I've never been to that level. Even the library is on the 2nd floor. We walked up the stairs. There's so much tall girls and guys! Seniors.

"Hello my fellow mates!" Shouted one of the girl.

I looked behind. It's the president.

"H..hi?" Syah said.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be having lunch?"

"Oh uh we wanted to give something to our senior."

"I see...well then get going! You don't want to waste your time!" She then pushed us to the front.

"She's weird."

"Agree much"

We went to look around for clubs. Some clubs are at level one, some at 2 and others at 3. Teachers and other classes are all looking at us walking past by. Maybe we shouldn't have walk here I thought.

"OUCH!" I shouted in pain.

"You should have seen where you're going Tsu." Syah laughed.

"Shut up."

I looked up, BINGO. it's the fanclub.

"Heh, maybe without my head bang we won't find it" I smirked.

"maybe." She smirked back.

The door is locked. Well obviously it is. It's lunch time anyway.

"Hey look! The window is open. We can get in by there!" Syah said excitedly

"Do you want us to die?-"

"Better than nothing." Syah nodded to herself.

I tried to think of ideas but it probably won't work out well. I was thinking to join the club. But meh, ain't gonna happen. No way I'm joining even though the idea sounds fantastic.

We went down to level one, and walk towards the field area. Surprisingly there were no one there. Such a good opportunity to steal something. I smiled to myself.

"What's wrong with you?" Syah asked.

"Nothing~" I smiled at her.

We then took a ladder that was placed in the store room. Thank god no one is in any of the classes that we're gonna climb past.

"Hey how about I go in and take it while you wait downstairs. Just to guard the place" I asked her hoping she agrees with me.

"What am I? Your dog? I'm kidding. Yeah sure, hurry up, I don't want us to get caught. And it's your boy anyway." She smirked.

Gosh that makes me cringe.

"He is NOT my boy" I said to her and began climbing up.

In the Fanclub

So much books on the bookshelf. Oh my god! Is that Mr Steven's picture?! I tried to not laugh-I told myself to be serious. There's so many boys pictures! Oooo I spot a cutie- SHIT, DID I JUST HEARD FOOTSTEPS. Okay I need to find the book fast. I turned around. Facepalm. It was on the table the whole time.

Before I could even take it, the door was open. Shit. I hid under the table.

"Lalala baby you're the one I love~"

Oh god, what crappy song is that. She can't even sing. No offense. The lights wasn't switch on.

"Ooo find you!" She took the book from the table.

"Well that's fucked."

She then closed the door and locked it. I swear she is so clumsy. Don't even bother closing the windows. Suddenly a picture fell to the ground. It was the boys. Lucky me. I look at the back of the picture. Oh man, lucky day, there were information about them.

I looked back,front every directions to make sure no one saw me. I walked out of the window and climbed down the ladder.

"HURRY UP!" Syah whispered. We then put back the ladder and head to the cafeteria.