The Grievers Exist

After a few minutes of running, Syahindah and I, got really tired and we stopped. And suddenly we heard a siren. We looked up and realized Sabrina was gone.

"Has she got stung by the Grievers?"Syah asked

"She probably left us, what a pain in the ass." I said getting annoyed by Sab somehow.

"But what's that siren about?"

Suddenly we heard a girl screaming. It came from the back. It sounds frightening. We then continue to run as it seems like the clouds are getting darker on the back view. There's only walls everywhere. We went left,right,back,front and still no way out. Suddenly some walls began to change—some went to the right, some went left, some went down showing a pathway—by the time we wanted to look each other we realized that we had been splited up, the walls randomly cut in between us, I tried to pull Syahindah but it was too late.

SYAHINDAH'S POV

Oh no,this is not happening..

The wall is facing me—the one that had been placed between us. I stood there in shocked and fear.

"What now?" I asked myself.

I looked at my surrounding—high walls.
There's no sound at all. It was silent. I could only hear my breath. I began to walk, slowly. While I was walking, I heard some screeching noise. I didn't want to look back. I ignored it and continue walking forward. I then sense a presence. I walk briskly. The noise is still there. I breathe in and out— I looked behind.

It was the Griever. It has many long legs, it looks like a spider and a scorpion. It was as big a car but the height is as tall as the bus.

My legs won't work like the used to before.(HAHA) Chill went down my spine as I stood in fear. Suddenly it's tail went in front of me—

"WATCH OUT!" A shout came from the back.

In a blink of an eye, the Griever was gone. I was being hold by someone. I looked behind, it looked like a guy.
"Are you okay?" He asked.

"...Yeah, who are you? What did you do?" I asked back. His face wasn't clear.

"Oh uh,I'm Kim Taehyung. I hit it's head with a pole, and then carried you here while running of course." He said that and then letting go of me.

"Kim...taehyung?! Oh wow."

"Huh what?"

"Oh nothing...thanks for saving me though. I owe you. Wait, aren't we supposed to be empty handed?!"

"I found it randomly on the ground, and welcome!"

MY POV

I didn't expect this to happen. I should have hold to Syahindah tight. Now I'm alone. The clouds are dark. Is it going to rain? I sighed.

I should run,I don't want to be stung by grievers. I run without hesitation, when suddenly i saw a girl,lying on the ground. I was shocked. I walk towards her slowly. Her face was pale. She then began to speak up.

"R...run..the Grievers m..might find you...and then stung you...RUN!" She shouted.

As she shouted a griever randomly came by the side of the wall and began to stung her again and again.

"I'm sorry.." I said that as I start running towards the other side.