Interview with JenniferRauch: The Writer of Warriors: Sounds of the Forest

Start from the beginning

14. If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book?

     Harpercollins 

15. What do you expect from yourself as a writer?

     I expect myself to continue my stories until they are completed.

16. Have you ever thought of giving up writing?

     Heck no! Writing and drawing are the two thing I enjoy most!

17. What genre is the most suited for you and why?

      Fantasy, because anything is possible even if it couldn't possibly happen in real life.

Random Questions

18.  What is your most embarrassing moment?

      Last year on my birthday when my mom put Jen-Jen on my birthday cake so that all my friends could see.

19. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?

       Nope!

20. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?

     No.

21. Favorite Movie?

       Tales of the EarthSea animated by Miazaki

22. Any pets?

    I have two dogs, one is a Papillon and the other is a Papillon-Pomeranian mix. I have three cats that my grandparents are taking care of while I am living in Korea.

23. Have you ever loved someone?

      My family :) I'm not sure yet if I love my boyfriend

24. If you could go to any place right now where would you go and why?

    Vancouver Washington!!!!!!!! Because that's where most of my friends are and that's where my family lives close to and tons of other reasons :D

25. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?

     Not on Saturday mornings, I spend those writing or having me time in my room. I watch my cartoons in the afternoon.

26. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?

      My ideas for original stories, and my drawing style.

27. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

      Dying a horribly slow and painful death.

28. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?

     It depends what it is I am giving or taking.

29. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING?

      Books. Cause I could get my mind off the island by doing that.

30. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?

     If my family and pets are out safe already then my diary from Third to seventh grade. 

31. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

     First I wanted to be a dental assistant cause that's what my mom was, then I wanted to be a veterinarian (that's what all little girls want to be at one point right?)

To the Fans

32.  What or how did you feel when you got your first fan?

     I felt like I was loved :)

33. Does your fans encourage you to write some more?

      Yep! Like if I had 0 fans I might update every now and then but defiantly nowhere near as often as I do now! Even if that's not that much.

34. What do you do when someone critics your work?

      Creative criticism is welcome and if I agree with it I use it to hopefully better my works.

35. How do you deal with fans or readers that make some offensive/bad comments about your book or the way you write?

     If it's a good day and I don't really give a care about what they say, I will either remove the comment or right a dismissive reply. If it's an average school day or my little sister has been trying to tick me off all day I may let my temper flair a bit.

36. How do you return the favor when someone fanned you?

     I write a nice thank you comment on there wall :)

37.  What can you say to your fans?

        Thank you guys!! You are the reason I am still using wattpad today!!

Advices.

38. What can you tell to those people who are still starting in their first story in wattpad?

       Try to not make each page look like one big block of text, like each time someone is talking you should start a new line for them, and every now and then start a new paragraph. This makes it easier on the eyes of your readers and may even make the story more enjoyable.

39. Any tips that you can share on how you manage your time between writing and in your daily life?

      Start off with your school work (if you are still in school)  and make sure that you spend time with your friends. Then in your free time you can write and do what ever you like!

40.  Aside from those questions that tells about you, can you tell more about yourself that you can share to your fans?

     Hmmmm.... I am a military brat who lives in Peyongteak, South Korea. I can read Korean with out understanding it and I can read Japanese Hiragana without understanding it. I have on little sister who is a model for some company in Seoul so even though she is only 11 she is making more money then me :P  when choosing actors for my book characters I use my friends in real life because that's who I base the characters off of. I love warriors (my friends think I'm weird because of that) I have several fursonas and a Deviantart account. 

       Thanks for asking me these questions :) I had fun answering them!

 This interview was conducted by Charis (ayatcharis on wattpad) thank you and enjoy!!!