Dino's Pov

I happily running towards Hyejin and hug her.

"Dino, you're making people stare at us" she said. I let go of her and someone chuckling.

"Ah..noona, who's this?"

"Oh this is Choi Jiyeon" she said as I hide behind her.

"Isn't she a witch being hypnotize by a btch?" I whisper. She flick my forehead and I rub it.

"Who teach you to said that? It's not good for you to curse"

"Uh.. my mom?" She flick my forehead again and I pout. The last time I curse she didn't even mad.

"You shouldn't blame your mom. I think it must be soonyoung or seungkwan or someone"

"Well, it's everyone including you" I puff my cheek. She hung her head down in embarrassment. "So what you doing here?"

"She's trying to tell me about Kang Hyejin but you were here to mess thing up"

"Nah, it's okay" Jiyeon said.

"Yeah don't blame me. The hyung asked me to buy bubble tea for them, just because I lose the game and I saw you, but you seem to be angr— are you on your period?"

"W-what? No" her cheek turns pink. She look cute. I really like her but she thinks I like her in a friendly way and I hate it, just because she have wonwoo, that crazy emo. "Dino-ya...stop spacing out"

"Mianhae. Do you want to help me buying the bubble tea for them?" I asked. Hoping she would say yes. She took a glance at Jiyeon as if she could come.

"She can come too" I added. "As long as she didn't burn the dorm" I mumble. She chuckle and I pinch her cheek. It's my first time and she pout cutely. I hope that wonwoo isn't here or I'll get killed.

"Kaja" she drag me and Jiyeon just follow.

---

"I'm back!" I shouted as I open the door of mingyu's room, where they all gather. A water of bucket splash from above and a bucket was on my head.  They all laugh idiotly at me and I just hung my head down and walk out from that room.

"Yah! You shouldn't do that to Dino!" Hyejin yelled from behind. The others shut their mouth. This scenario make me think she was like protecting me. "You should apologize to him!".

I was at my room, where the perfomance unit share and change my clothes and then there's a knock. I open the door and it was her.

"Dino-ya, gwenchana?" She asked. I smile widely and nod.  Both of us sit on the bed and I play with my hand.

"How's hyung?" I turn my head to look at her and she did the same.

"They feel guilty and they wanted to apologize to you" she smile. Without thinking, I hug her and she hug me back.

"Thanks noona. You're the best" I heard she chuckle. I pulled back from the hug and smile widely.

"Well, I'm kinda part of this seventeen" she wink and I laugh a little.

"Noona, do you still remember about when I kiss you?" I asked shyly.

"Ne, you are so sudden and then you blush so hard" she laugh. "Just like now, you're blushing hard but it's cute though".

"You're embarrassing me noona" I cover my face with my hands. "But you blush too. And you are more cuter".

"Aish... you embarrassed me too" we both burst out of laughter. I know it's weird but it's making me have fun.

"Thanks again noona and I love you" I blurt out. I blush so hard and she remain silent.

"I love you too" she peck my cheek.

"Jjinja?"

"I love everyone of you. But the most love from me is always be wonwoo" she smile and stare at the ceiling.

"I know you always do. He will be so proud of you" I comment. I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me, resting my head on her head. She rest her head on my shoulder and she chuckle quietly.

Then something bothering my moment. the others come in the room and kneel down. I let go of Hyejin and look at them.  Jun hyung is searching for him to kneel but then he find it.

"WE'RE—"

"SORRY DINO!!" They all continue Dk words.

"Hyung, it's okay. I forgive you. It's okay, you can stand up now. You making me felt horrible" I help them to stand up.

"You're the best maknae" s.coups hug me. They all agree. I found happiness when I'm with the one I love, they'll know what my problem, they always be there when I'm sad, that why I'm happy and that's why I love them.

I think my stories are getting boring. Do you think like that? 

I don't know why my stories turn to be like this. Is it because I'm too boring? In the real life?

I'm cry'in of being so bored ┰ω┰  lol

ilyrders