~Inevitable~

"Fucking lord almighty! This is the worst decision I have ever made!" Eren screamed, probably waking up the whole neighborhood.

"Well, it isn't my fault." Levi retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Yes it is! You should've told me you that I would regret this."

"Well sorry! How would I know? I don't predict the future!"

"Don't fucking give me that shit." Eren spat, glaring at Levi.

"You knew exactly that this would happen..."

"Then you should of known too." Eren let out a sigh, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well damn." Levi burst out laughing and fell on their couch.

"You look like a lobster."

"Levi, seriously stop. I should've worn sunscreen."

"Yeah."

"In my defense, you said I couldn't sunburn because of my tanned skin!" The brunette pouted.

"It's still pretty hilarious."

"Yeah, but you want to know what else is funny?"

"What's that?"

"Now we can't have sex. With sun burn, I have to take constant care of it, let alone being in constant pain."

Levi's smiled dropped and he looked mortified.

"No."

"Yup. That's why it's called sun burn." The 27 year old laughed.

Now it was his significant other's turn to pout, as his pale muscular body slumped to the floor.

"You're kidding."

"You know this relationship isn't all about the sex."

"That's a majority of it."

"Tch, fuck you! Asshole." Eren glared, painfully plopping down next to Levi.

"That's what I wanted to do, but you said that you can't."

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren gently and the two laid on the couch together. The couple had been together for three years now, and their relationship was still sturdy and well grounded.

They had just gotten home from a nice relaxing day on the boardwalk, their previous little argument resulting from a choice of applying sunscreen.

"Dad!" A voice screamed from outside the door.

"Uncle Levi and Uncle Eren are home!" It squealed, making the two uncles giggle.

Suddenly the door bursted open and three people entered the husbands' house. Red tufts of hair peeked over the couch, earning a chuckle from Levi. The blonde father picked up their son and walked over.

"Hey Farlan, Isabel. And of course, Kenny."

"Hi uncles!" The little boy screamed, making the two men wince.

"Their cuddling on the couch!" Squealed Levi's sister, as she shook her husband.

"Well, not anymore." Levi muttered, sitting the both of them up.

"Sorry." Farlan said, exasperatedly.

Kenny was placed on the couch, where he hugged Eren and Levi. The men hugged back, Isabel smiling over their way now.

"It was still super cute." She got in, matter of factly.

"Anyways, what do you want?" The red head gasped.

"Why would you automatically assume that when your sister comes to visit, because she hasn't seen you in forever, she wants something?!" The Raven raised a brow.

"Okay, okay. You got me. Can you two watch Kenny? Farlan and I have our anniversary vacation coming up, and for obvious reasons, we can't bring our wittle cutie!"

Eren rolled his eyes and Levi looked down at his nephew. He smiled, nodding.

"Yay! And Eren you're off for the week right?" The brunette nodded.

"Yeah, I don't have any gigs. I asked for it off so I could spend the week with Levi. Well, when he isn't working."

Eren turned to Levi, and they smiled at one another. They both leaned in and kissed each other's lips lightly.

"Awe~!" Isabel said jumping up an down.

"Okay okay, so thank you so much big bro!"

"No problem."

"Thank you guys, seriously." Farlan added, bowing in his in thanks.

"Really, it's no big deal. We are family after all." Levi huffed.

Isabel and Farlan smiled.

"We'll text you the details tomorrow. We'll drop him off when we leave."

"Sounds good to me." Levi nodded.

Isabel giggled and ran over to Levi, hugging him tight. Levi scrunched his face up in disgust, being touched, but deep down, everyone knew he loved it. After all, it was his sister.

"Okay! Let's go squirt. Let Uncle Eren and Levi spend their last moments alone, alone." Izzy teased, running out with her 3 year old son and husband.

Levi clicked his tongue and shook his head. Eren laughed and the two resumed their alone time.

"We never see each other, just you and I anymore." Levi sighed, after a while.

"Well, that's why I had taken the week off. But when you start families an have friends that start families, and you have jobs, we unfortunately have to work around that."

"I love you."

"Aw, I love you too."

"Damn."

"What?" Eren laughed.

"I want to fuck you."

Eren laughed harder and shook his head.

"You should know by now Levi, marriage is full of hardships. It's inevitable."

"Fuck you." Levi spat, sporting a pout.

"You can't remember? Sun burn~"

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

The two looked at each other and soon, they were making out, limbs entangled with each other's, hands threaded through one another's hair, tugging ever so slightly when time was right. Needless to say, they didn't heed the no sex rule. But with Eren and Levi, that was inevitable.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Heyo my lovelies!!

Here's the sequel!!! Wooho! Are you excited? Happy? Nostalgic?

Maybe neither? Angry? Happy? Sad? I dunno! And yes major time skip from the prologue. I just really wanted to have the wedding hehehe XD

Anyway, this story will be shorter, being a sequel, and it does or will jump around. But everything will be explained.

Also, there with be birthing scenes...so if you don't like that then I suggest you skip lol I'll warn you though. Same with smut

That's all for now! Bai~

And as always, stay fantabulous!