~Prologue~

"Shit shit shit shit..." Eren cussed repeatedly, pacing the corridor.

"Does this hallway seem like it's getting smaller to you or...-"

"Eren calm down. This isn't Poltergeist."

The 24 year old brunette let out an ungodly sound and crumpled to the floor.

"That doesn't help Mikasa!" He hissed, still dramatically dying on the floor.

His sister rolled her eyes and face palmed.

"Get up! You're wearing white."

"No! What if I walk down the aisle now, and he gets sucked into a portal to another dimension?! And the only way out is through Meg's ass." He sobbed, thinking of endless other possibilities of what could go wrong.

"Wait what? I don't remember that part."

"That's because it's from Family Guy." Jean sneered, walking in.

"Stop being a pussy, and get up! Come on! Let's go!" The crumpled brunette groaned.

"Just because you're a personal trainer, doesn't mean you can train me, with my personal issues."

With that, Mikasa hoisted Eren up and made him stand.

"Jean is right. Now where's our dad?"

"Right here. Sorry for the hold up." He said a little flushed.

The three young adults looked at him strangely.

"What happened to you?" Eren asked, surveying his father.

"Well, um...I bumped into a nurse that works at the hospital...she's a part time caterer..." Grisha blushed more, and cleared his throat.

"Anyways, my son, come closer so I can your handsome self."

"Dad do you have a crush on her?" He continued, ignoring his father's demand.

"N-no! Now come here."

"Really? What's her name?"

"Really son, this is your wedding. Please just come here."

"Dad-"

"Fine! Her name is Maria...now please come here." The children snickered, and Eren finally obeyed his father.

"Like the name of my hall in high school."

"Yes, like that." Grisha huffed, fixing up his son's suit.

"But we're just friends. It was a surprise bumping into her that's all."

The children envelope in another small moment of laughter, mocking the older man. He glared and slapped his son upside the head.

"Ow!"

"Knock it off, and present yourself."

His offspring nodded, and took a deep breath. Today, he was getting married. Just like they said when they were kids. Just like they said on the roof that fateful night. And just like they promised a year ago at his graduation.

Life was full of surprises. And as the doors opened, and the music started, Eren knew that between him and his fiancé, they could get through everything together.

His arm linked with his father's tightly, he began to walk down the aisle, blushing and smiling. His friends waved and jumped excitedly in their seats. Erwin and Armin stood up front at the alter with Levi, being each of the grooms' best men. He was dressed nicely in a traditional black in white suit, that made him look dashing.

Jean was the ring man, which he was ultimately proud of, even though Eren and he were frenemy's. Through it all, however, the brunette wouldn't hesitate to consider the dirty blonde duel colored horse face a brother.

Finally Eren reached the alter and stood beside his husband to be, nerves still wracking his entire body.

"Dearly beloved," the officiator started, reading his book, "We are gathered here today to join these two lovely men in holy matrimony. Before we start, if there is anyone who objects to this marriage, do speak now or forever hold your peace."

Thankfully, especially to the two grooms, the room stayed quiet. The man continued.

"The couple decided to recite their own vows. Mr. Ackerman, you first."

"Wow...um okay." Levi chuckled, smiling at Eren, as he took the singer's hands.

"Back when we were children, we were practically already together forever. But then we grew up. And as good as that seemed, it put a damper on our relationship, ending it completely. But then we found each other in the mall. We fake dated, and that bloomed into something real. And to this day, especially this day, I thank the lord we bumped into each other. We've helped each other in more ways, each tremor bringing us closer as a pair. Like Petra, or with prom. And now look at us. Friends...and we're getting married!" Levi exclaimed, wiping his eyes.

"So, Eren, standing before you on our wedding day, I promise, I'll never hurt you again. And any other hardship we face, we'll get through it together. Just like we always did. Somehow. Someway. You and I." He finished, Eren crying too.

The two laughed before Eren started his.

"I may be good with writing lyrics and singing, but finding words to tell you how much you mean to me...they're non existent. I just...can't express the joy and happiness I have, with you, through these past 5 years. So I promise as long as I live, I will continuously search for those words. I will have a word everyday. Synonyms of happiness and pleasure, and excitement. I will sing to you. Take care of you. Love you, till our last breaths." Eren and Levi grinned lovesick at each other.

"The rings." Jean stepped forward and they put them on each other.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you groom and groom." The priest said awkwardly, making everyone erupt into laughter.

"You may kiss the grooms!"

Their friends and family cheered, standing up in their seats, and without hesitation, Eren and Levi's lips met in the middle, as they kissed passionately for the first time, as a married couple.