"Lets hope he doesn't start to harass you like he does me." Kendra said.

Ashton looks at her questionable.

"Do i need to step in?" Ashton growls. Kendra looks taken back by his seriousness, and the corners of her mouth perk the slightest.

"Nope nothing I can't handle." She says trying to hold back her smirk.

"It's whatever." I said shrugging.

Bentley then pulls me into him so we're facing each other and were hugging.

"If he talks to you again, I will end his football career. No one will disrespect you." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Unable to find words I nod as the school bell rings.

"What do you have first?" Bentley asks picking up my bookbag.

"AP BioChem with Dana." I reply.

"Okay, Greyson and I will walk yous."

"Okay!" Say Dana and I say.

All of us walk into school together in a line taking up the whole hallway. Blake and Skipper break off to their lockers, Kalrie Ann is th e nect to leave, seeing Camilla standing at her locker.

I give Camilla a smile, but she just gives me a dirty stare.

I don't know why she hates me, and it's really starting to bother me. Does she like Bentley or something? I mean she won't be getting him back, not trying to sound cocky or anything but he is mine.

Out of nowhere Dana laughs. We all look at her curious.

"What?" Greyson asks smiling at her.

"Nothing nothing," she giggles waving him off. I wonder what she's laughing at, she'll tell me later.

"Well see you guys for lunch." Says Kendra, walking with Ashton towards the English hall.

We all say our goodbyes as we walk to Dana and mines class.

Once we get there Dana places a kiss on Greysons cheek making him smile from ear to ear.

They are honestly so cute, I totally ship them.

The warning bell rings again signaling that we have two minutes before classes begin and it's only me and Bentley in the hallway.

"You should get to class, I don't want you to be late." I say taking a fuzzy off of his shoulder.

He is currently wearing a black longsleeve with beige joggers and a black pair of Nike's.  He looks so handsome, the black shirt looks great against his skin making his freckles stand out more. His freckles are so adorable.

I must have been staring too long because then he says,

"You like what you see?"

I roll my eyes and turn around when he pulls me back.

"You don't look to bad yourself." He says with a wink.

"Oh yeah?" I say looking up at him smiling. He's at least a foot taller than me, so i have to crane my neck back to see him.

He lets out a low chuckle which vibrates my body. He then begins to lean down to kiss me, but then someone clear their throat.

"You have one minute to get to class young man." Says our vice principal Mr. Doyle.

Bentley rolls his eyes, gives my hand tight squeeze before turning around.

I watch him walk down the hallway until he's just a blur then i entered my class.