"Oops you missed me! Lets hope you don't miss me this time." Enki gives me the unbelievable pain that's impossible to bear and I scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and Carmen and Kaylee bust in through the tornado shaped thing and shoot at Enki.

"Last time you'll ever do that do her!" Kaylee yells and she shoots at Enki many times and he can barely avoid them.

"Oh this game is too fun!" Kaylee says.

"Fae, get Balder out of his state! We'll hold off Enki." Carmen says and I nod my head. I try to break Balder's bubble, but can't. 

"Alright Balder. We're trying to free you. I didn't want to have to do this. But you left me no choice." I say. I get down on my knees and absorb the powers that I usually have when I lose control. A force field appears around me and I give off a spell that doesn't harm anyone. I let out 15 sonic waves and 15 demonic screeches. I then go back to a normal human because I was so exhausted. The little sword that was in my dad's shed and sent me here then turned into a necklace started to glow. I look at it and it turns into a normal sized sword.

"Loki, this should work. I can feel everyone's heart in it. This should get through Balder." I say and give Loki the sword.

"Fae, thank you. Thank you for being there for all of us. None of us would survive this place without you. You're strong, stubborn, and you care about everyone. You won't let others take your pain that you have to suffer. You give yourself the strength to fight everyone who despises your friends and family. You don't care whether someone likes you or not. You still stand up for them. I'm glad that I asked you out. And I'm very honored to have a girlfriend like you." Loki kisses my forehead one last time.

"I hope you're right, Fairy!" He yells and his shirt breaks off and he stabs Balder in the heart

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Enki cries out again and he turns into a human. Balder opens his eyes and everything stops. The tornado shaped thing disappeared and everyone was alright.

"You saved me again, didn't you?" Balder asked.

"Balder, I'm so glad you're here! You're such a handful!" Loki cries and I could see he was smiling.

"Fae~." I turn to Carmen and Kaylee and they have Enki in his human form in his hands.

"Want to finish the job?" Kaylee asks me and I smile evilly.

"Gladly." I say and walk over to Enki.

"I'll let you go Fae! I promise!" Enki begs me.

"This is easier way." I lift up my sword and swing it and Enki's head rolls off.

"Balder!" Carmen yells and she runs over to Balder and hugs him.

"Carmen, I heard about your feelings for me." Balder says as he rubs Carmen's head.

"I do. I do love you very much, Balder." Carmen says.

"Shouldn't you be down there with them?" Dionysus asks Thor.

"My job has always been to watch over them." Thor answers. Then the world starts to have cracks breaking around it.

"What's going on?!" Tavisha asks.

"Zeus' power couldn't hold it much longer." Hades answers.

"What should we do?!" Kaylee asks.

"Guys! Let's protect the humans!" Apollo yells and Balder turns into the god of light.

"Apollo, what are you doing?!" Tavisha asks and we all get together in a circle. the gods surrounding us humans.

"We at least need to save them!" Balder says and I start to cry.

"You're right!" Takeru agrees.

"What are you guys doing?!" I ask.

"Von Ronsenberg, I wish my best of luck to you and your friends." Hades says and a line surrounds one of us.

"Have a glass of wine when you get back, Von Ronsenberg!" Dionysus says.

"No! Please let us help you guys!" I yell.

"Fae Von Ronsenberg, I'll remember your blue hair for sure." Tsukito says.

"Tsukito, please! I want to be with you!" Kaylee yells and Tsukito walks over to Kaylee and kisses her.

"Von Ronsenberg, you're one of a kind!" Takeru says.

"We promised to graduate together!" Carmen yells.

"Von Ronsenberg, I'm glad that we were able to get along after our fight." Thor says.

"We don't wanna leave!" Tavisha yells.

"Take care guys! It was great seeing you all again!" Zahra says as she stands next to Hades.

"Zahra~Senpai? Why aren't you coming with us?" Victoria asks and she's starts to cry.

"I'm not resurrected Victoria. I'll be sure to visit though! Nya~!" Zahra says and Victoria smiles.

"Victoria will try her hardest to make you alive again, Zahra~Senpai!" Victoria says.

"Von Ronsenberg, thank you for letting Cassandra use you to talk to me again." Apollo thanks.

"I'll always be in your heart!" Balder says.

"No please! Not like this! Please!" Carmen cries and Balder walks over to her and kisses her.

"Fairy," I look at Loki and burst out crying.

"Please, Loki! You promised to come with us!" I yell and he pulls me out of the circle and brings me close to him. He wipes away my tears and looks at me.

"This will be my gift to you." Loki puts the necklace that had the moon charm on it that Tsukito gave me and put it around my neck. It had even more charms of everybody's symbol on it. Thee fire one was the biggest.

"And this will be my last memory to both me and you for now." Loki pulls me close to him and he kisses me. He lets go of me and puts me back in behind the bars.

"Loki....." I say.

"Fae, I'll love you forever until the end of time." Loki says and we begin to disappear and he starts to cry. I burst out crying and couldn't catch my breath.

"Loki!!!!" My last memory of them would be leaving them in a horrible place where they could die. My last memory of the guy I loved, kissed, slept with, and dated was still there possibly going to die. My last memory of him was that kiss.

 My last memory of him was that kiss