I pull out my sword and start attacking. I then hear a demonic screech that almost makes my ears bleed and I look to my left and a Demon Imp flies at me and I fall to the ground.

"Fae!" Loki yells and I hit the ground. The Demon Imp stands in front of me and cackles.

"Oh you wanna laugh, huh?" I say and lift up my sword and cuts off its head then Demon Imps that were 10 times the size of me flew over to me and almost attacked me. Until two flashes of a light and dark light shoot them both. I look up and see Carmen and Kaylee.

"Fae, are you okay? You look different." Carmen asks me and I smile at them.  I remove the bracelets on their arms and they were completely powerful.

"I'm a goddess apparently. And so are you guys. All of the humans with titles apparently have some kind of godly power. And I'm Fae the goddess of Shadows." I say and Carmen and Kaylee look at each other and writing appears on their arms. The Phoenix Drop language.

"Kaylee you're 'Kaylee the goddess of Twilight.' and Carmen you're 'Carmen the goddess of Blaze'." I say and they smile at each other. Kaylee had her black as soul eyes, her hair turned black, her lips were black, she had bat wings on her back, and her dress was black and it made her legs disappear. Carmen had platinum blonde hair, golden eyes, angel wings, a long white dress that also made her legs disappear, a golden crown that was like a head band, and a sword in hand. We fly back up and shot at the tornado shaped thing. Carmen shot a hole into the tornado shaped thing and it began to make a hole.

"That's where we'll have Loki enter!" I shout and Loki looks at me. Apollo shoots an arrow and it buries the hole deeper for access to Balder. Loki flies in and almost gets to Balder then gets shot back out.

"Loki!" I yell and fly down to him. Demon Imps grab me and pin me on the ground to the point I couldn't move. Balder shoots at me and Loki. I close my eyes hoping for a miracle and it happened. Victoria and Zahra pull me out of the way.

"That was too close." Zahra says and I look at her and both her and Victoria were in their godly forms.

"You guys are goddess now I'm guessing." I comment and they look at me and smile.

"Nya~! Zahra~Senpai is the goddess of Ghosts. And Victoria is the goddess of Bad luck! Nya~!" Victoria says and she pounces at another Demon Imp.

"Heh. I'm gonna let her be happy now. I won't be going back with you guys. I can't." Zahra says and I nod my head and hug her. I look up and see my brothers flying to help out the others. I see Tsukito, Takeru, Hades, and Dionysus fly in and help out also. I fly back into the air to help destroy those balls that are shooting out light.

"Balder, I'm coming in!" Loki yells and shoots fire out with all of his might.

"Loki, your body can't handle it!" Thor yells. I get next to Loki and shoot out my fire from my hands. We make a hole into the tornado shaped thing and we make it in.

"Balder...." I say and here cackling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It's been a while Fae. I've missed you." I see a dark cloud appear next to Balder and take into a human form.

"Enki." I say in anger.

"Let Balder go!" Loki yells and he gets in front of Balder and puts his hand in Balder's little bubble and he flies back.

"Loki! Enki! Let Balder go!!!!!" I yell and draw my sword.

"What's this?? A little girl has a Shadow Lord's sword? How's that possible??? Only the Shadow Lord can pick it up and nobody else." Enki says in confusion.

"Maybe because I'm the strongest human here." I say and almost strike Enki.

"Try again." I keep on trying to strike him and get closer every time.