"Oh Styles, I swear you hold way more stress than I do." He sighs, as I look back down at the map.

"Yeah, well that's cause I'm the only one who wants to find him."

"I want to as well, Harry. Don't you dare assume otherwise." James says in a hard tone making me look up at him, my brows furrowing in confusion at his sudden change in mood.

"We both have our own reasons as to why we want that bastard locked up. However, I am not going to lose you in the process of finding him." He scowls. "Do you not comprehend that you almost got killed?"

"Yes, but I didn't." I hiss,rolling my eyes, picking up a sharpie out of my pencil holder. "Now, I have one more scar added to my collection. What's done is done." I say uncapping a black sharpie to mark a path on the map.

"Damn it, give me this!" James exclaims suddenly grabbing my map, pulling it off of the desk, making the line that I was drawing go off in a different direction.

"What the fuck, James!" I scowl as he ripped up the map in two, letting the pieces carelessly fall to the floor.

"No, listen to me." He orders, pointing a finger at me. "You are not going to lose this opportunity by obsessing over this shit! You are going to pick up your phone, dial the girl's number and ask her out a date."

"What?" I gape at him. "James, your-"

"No kid. I was like you once and I'm not going to let you do the same things I did." He says, looking back and forth between my eyes. "I'm not going to let you pass up this girl who has you constantly smiling and drinking coffee."

"Don't you dare tell me otherwise." He adds holding his hand up as soon as I open my mouth to protest.

"Now do as I say and go home. I do not want to see you here tomorrow." He says giving me one last lingering look before turning around walking towards the door. I stare at after him at a complete loss.

Geez, I didn't die. Get over it already, it's not that big of a deal.

Ignoring his orders, I walk around my desk and pick up both pieces of my map off the floor, placing it back on my desk before grabbing the tape.

I'll talk to Ryder later. I need to find him, even if it kills me.

Ryder's POV

"Would you speed up?" Harry asks, walking a few strides ahead, turning his head to look at me over his shoulder.

"Would you slow down?" I grumble, pulling the strap of my bag up higher on my shoulder.

Today is the day of my interview; Harry decided to come along with me just in case I had the tendency to flake off again, like how I almost did when I had to go take my final.

"It's just a job interview alright?" He smiles as he stopped waiting for me to catch up. "They won't bite."

"Yeah." I mutter, looking down at my feet, as we both began to walk again.

"I'll tell you what, if you do this and get the job I'll give you a piggy back ride all the way home."

"Really?" I grin.