How you met: Near

Your POV
I was walking through the streets. I was in thoughts and then I remembered that I had to buy a present for my little (brother/sister/cousin/...). So I went torwards the toy shop to buy something for him/her. It was opened so I walked in. There were a few people in it too but only one person caught my attention. It was a boy about my age. He had white hair, clothes and skin. He looked cute. I noticed that I stared at him so I quickly began to look for a present.
Near's POV
I noticed that a girl about my age entered the shop. I have to say she looked good but back to the story now. She looked through the with toys filled shelves. I wanted to talk to her although I'm not good at it butI did it. I walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around facing me.
"Excuse me, but I'm Near and I wanted to talk to you." I said. Maybe it was too directly.
"Ehm ... Okay ... I'm (Y/N). What do you want to talk about?" she answered a bit shy.
"I don't know. You seemed interesting so I wanted to talk to you." I said.
"Oh ... Okay," she said and blushed "How about I give you my phone number? Then we could meet and talk." she added.
"That's a good idea." I said and took out my phone. She gave me her number and said "See you soon". Then she bought something and left the shop. I hope I can see her soon.