God of Destruction

Start from the beginning

---TIME SKIP TO MORNING---

I walk down to the nurse's office and saw Apollo walk out of a different room and him smiling.

"Hey Apollo! Are you going to see Balder again? Should we bring the others again----" Apollo begins to rub my hair and my eyes fill up with gallons of tears. I bury my face into his shoulder and start to cry.

"I never thought Loki would ever do that! If only I could teach Balder earlier about the human heart, this would never happen!" I cry and I look up at Apollo.

"Don't worry, Fae. I won't let Balder destroy everything. Nor will I let Loki kill his best friend." Apollo says.

"We'll never let your boyfriend kill his best friend." I turn around and see everyone.

"Guys!" I say and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Apollo, told us about what's going on. We wanted to help." Kaylee said. I turn around and see Thor running towards me.

"Fae! Fae! Fae!" Thor yells and I turn towards him.

"Thor! We were just about to---"

"Balder isn't in the nurse's office and I can't find Loki!" Thor exclaims and I run to the nurse's office and see the window open, the bed sheets moved around, and Balder's book wide open.

"I'm going with Thor to find them! Carmen and Kaylee you guys search this side of the school! Laurance and DJ look on the floor above us! Dionysus, Hades, and Apollo look in the auditorium! Takeru and Tsukito look around the front of the school! Tavisha, Zahra, and Victoria look on the top floor! And Yui help out Carmen and Kaylee!" I demand and Thor and I jump out the open window and run out into the woods.

Loki's POV~~~~~~~~

"How much farther Loki?" Balder asks me.

"Not much. We're almost there." I answer.

"Maybe we should bring the others with us next-- Oh! Don't stop in front of me like that Loki. WOW!" Balder walks closer to the cliff and then trips.

"Balder!" I say. "Don't scare me like that! Let me help you up." I say and hold out my hand.

"This reminds me of something." Balder says.

"What?" I ask him.

"Our promise when we were young." Balder says and I look away from him and get ready to pull out the mistletoe sword

Fae's POV~~~~~

Thor and I ran out the window and I went past my usual speed.

"Fae! Aren't you part wolf?" Thor asks me.

"Yeah. What good will that do us?!" I ask.

"We can find them and get to them quicker." Thor had a point their and I turned into a wolf.

"Get on my back." I tell him. He jumps on and I run in the direction I can smell Loki and Balder were.

"Come on, Fae! You have to go faster!" Thor tells me and I go faster than usual. we didn't have much time left.

Loki's POV~~~~~

I pull out the sword and Balder turns around and approaches me. I take a step back and Balder grabs my wrist and points the end of the sword to his chest.

Fae's POV~~~~

We get to the cliff where I though my mom died and saw Loki standing in front of Balder with the end of the sword pointing to his chest.