God of Destruction

Zacznij od początku

"Loki, please don't do this. Carmen needs him. You need him. We all need him." I say and start to cry. Loki takes the sword from me and puts it back in its case and hugs me.

"I'll do it when the time is right, Fairy. I don't want to do it. But I have to." He tells me and I bury my face in his shoulder.

"If only he understood the human heart earlier!" I yell and cry.

"I'm sorry." Loki says and he comforts me.

---TIME SKIP---

It was the next day and Apollo and I went done to the nurse's office with the others. Carmen was shaking and she didn't sleep at all. Kaylee, Tavisha, Zahra, Victoria, and I had to stay with her all night. When we got to the nurse's office she saw Balder and latched right onto him.

"Oh I was so worried!" Carmen says hugging Balder tight.

"Hey guys! They said I can't resume classes yet until I get better. And I feel fine!" Balder exclaims.

"Man, you sound like me when I used to always be in here." I comment and we all laugh.

"Nya~! Victoria wants to make sure that Balder~Chan has some sweets while he's in here! Victoria brought some candies of cats! They're really sweet and are Victoria's cat nip!" Victoria gives Balder the candy and lays down on the end of the bed and curls up.

"I got you a laptop to watch some movies on it. They're very exciting. I picked some movies that you might like!" Zahra gives Balder her old laptop.

"Nya~?! Zahra~Senpai, that's Victoria's laptop!" Victoria yells and she hisses at Zahra.

"Oh chill out, Black Kitty. You'll be fine." Zahra says and Victoria hisses as she pounces on Zahra and they fight.

"Carmen and I got you a sketch book. When Carmen's bored she always sketches." Kaylee gives Balder their present and everyone else does also. Loki walks over to Apollo and I.

"Did you guys tell them?" Loki asks us.

"No! I was going to bring Carmen here because she was so worried about Balder, so everyone else decided to come!" I tell Loki.

"Why are you guys all the way over there? What are you planning?" Balder asks.

"You can't know! It's a surprise!" Apollo says and walks over to Balder and I stay next to Loki.

"Man Loki, you and Fae really are a close and serious couple aren't ya?" Balder says and Kaylee growls and my eyes turn into wolf eyes and I look at Kaylee.

"Yeah we are. I'd have to say. Yesterday, Fae you did pretty good trying to help me out and get that glass slipper." Loki says and punches my arm. I punch him back and laugh.

"I ain't no proper princess. I like to get into fights. And always win." I say and Takeru smirks at me.

"Sure you are." Takeru says. "Your grandma could probably beat you."

"Really?! Ask Carmen and Kaylee or my brothers they're always there when I get in a fight." I say.

"Sure. They'll just make something up." Takeru says and snickers.

"Is that a challenge?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let's have a brawl." Takeru accepts and I crack my knuckles.

"This'll be REALLY fun!" I say and grab Takeru and throw him out the window.

"I win!" I say.

---TIME SKIP---

I went down to the nurse's office late that night to check on Balder. I walk in and these small light particles leave Balder's body while he's asleep and I saw Loki standing at the foot of it.