Lyon x Reader - Oblivious

Start from the beginning

"Hey (Y/n). How's your day been?" I ask politely like I normally do.

"Oh, it's been great! How about you guys?" She asked us and then I realized that I haven't introduced Yuka or Toby and I completely freak out, as I do whenever I forget to do something in a conversation.

But before I even got the chance to introduce any of them Yuka said, "Oh it's been quite an entertaining one."

And then after Toby said, "Yeah a very fun and learning morning!" I hope that Toby realized that meant no sense, grammatically at least. But of course he doesn't.

"That's great Yuka and Toby. What about you Lyon?" (Y/n) asked me. I was completely on the lost side for why (Y/n) knew their names. They should be a nobody to her, she way to good for these low life's. Oh no, here I go again. Every freaking time (Y/n) knows the name of a male, I freak out. I need help. But of course that didn't stop me from saying something stupid. As if it's my business to know how she knows them. I'm such an idiot sometimes! (face palm)

"I'm fine, h-how do you know Yuka and Toby?" I even stuttered, this is not going well. Even if I wanted to, which I guess I kind of do, I would never be able to even get the words out of my mouth to ask her out.

"Oh, when you guys had your fight, which was amazing, they announced you and Yuka's name. And throughout the fight Toby kept cheering you guys on and Yuka kept saying, "Shut up Toby!" Also Gray has talked about them two after the whole Deliorah and moon stuff with the demons incident." (Y/n) explains. Her explanation made perfect sense and I felt so stupid as to not think of it myself.

"O-oh yeah, that makes sense" I replied, still stuttering with embarrassment. Yuka and Toby looked completely shocked. I guess they have never seen me like this. I'm usually calm and collected and never really show any weakness. But here am I, a mess in front of just a mere girl that has the beauty to intoxicate anyone.

(Y/n) laughed at my comment and then Toby kept going on and on about the battle and how rude Yuka was being to him. But as he was talking he kept going back to the beauty of Milliana, which cause (Y/n) to giggle, sending butterflies to my stomach.

"Lyon." Yuka whispered to me.

"What?" I asked him, not distracting Toby or (Y/n) as they continued to converse.

"Come on, ask her." He pushed. I know that there was no way I would ever be able to ask her out. I shake my head violently. Yuka gave me a look as if it would make me do it, but I just continued to shake my head and "pay attention" to what Toby was saying.

"(Y/n)?" Yuka asked, gaining her attention. As she turned to him, her (hl) (h/c) flowed in the air and I felt like I was paralyzed by her beauty.

"Yes Yuka?" She asked, probably wondering what he's going to say. I don't know why she does it, but as a child she would get me to ask her something and before I would ask, she'd try to guess it. It was very strange and I guess she still does it. Every time I would ask her why she does it, she made a stupid excuse about working on her telepathy skills or whatever. I found it strange, but I guess it was her little quirk or whatever it would be called.

"Lyon has something to ask you." Yuka stated, looking at me with a possessive look. I gulped secretly out of fear of what's to come.

"You do?" (Y/n) asked me. She looked into my eyes with innocent (e/c) orbs that sparkled beautifully in the sun light. She didn't look like she was trying to figure out my question, it looked like she already knew it, but that's impossible.

I only nodded as I couldn't form words. I-I can't ask her out, it, it would ruin everything. There's no way that I would even be able to form the words to ask her the stupid question anyways. Time kept passing and I stayed silent. Yuka started to get irritated with me, his gigantic eyebrows furrowing with disgust.