"C'mon, we're late," Diego abruptly gets up.

I don't know if it was because we had a small moment that he decided to just give me that icy attitude that he gave when I first came.

No scratch that, he was better then.

The drive to Marco's house was short, which I was extremely grateful for because of the tension. He unlocked the door and my eyes widened.

"You have your own key," I say and he smiles smugly.

"I practically lived here before you," Diego reminds me.

"Tavelli Family!" Diego announces as he walks in.

His arm snakes around my waist, and I shiver. We hear footsteps and a woman with black hair that was starting to grey and a man with almost a full head of grey hair appeared.

"Diego! And your fiancé!" Mrs Tavelli shrieks.

She runs over and hugs Diego tightly. I could see the way his face had brightened when he saw her. She came over to me and pulled me into a hug as well.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Tavelli, I'm Violetta," I greeted politely. I figured Diego didn't tell her my name because it was like poison on his tongue.

"Oh please call me Rosa!" Rosa waves a hand carelessly.

"And my husband Isaac,"

"Nice to meet you," I say shaking his head.

"Mia!" Rosa shouts and a girl comes running down looking seventeen years old.

Macro and Camila follow her. They grin at us. Mia comes over and hugs me. This is quite a welcoming family.

"You're his fiancé! Wow, I thought he was lying! Like a fake or something!" I choked on his ironic that was. "We never thought he would ever find one!" Mia exclaims.

I laugh nervously. I thought Diego would've told them since they were like his parents. Macro and Camila hug us, and we all walk to the dining table. There were bowls lining the centre of the table.

"It looks delicious," I comment and Rosa blushes.

"It tastes delicious too!" Mia chirps.

We sit down, and I take a little bit of everything. When I bite in I moan softly. This was restaurant quality food – in fact better than most restaurants.

"If you moan like that people will think something's up," Diego whispers in my ear.

I blush and Isaac looks at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? Is the food hot?" Isaac asks concerned.

"It's divine," I hastily say.

"Ooh, you're using fancy words," Diego chuckles.

Did he want me to make a fool of myself in front of them? I'm going to kill him. I choke on my food -because after so many years of living I haven't mastered the art of chewing- and Diego rubs my back.