Chapter 4:Blair

Chapter 4: Blairs pov. and The same rapers

I continue up the stairs slowly thinking about how my own family members don't actually care. I finish the first set of stairs and walk down the hallway past my brothers room. I don't make very far before getting pulled into a room. I groan in pain but don't look up.
"Look at me bitch!" My eldest brother, Dereck says. He roughly grabs my chin with his hard hand.
"Can't believe I'm related to you, you piece of shit!" He yells. Although he's screaming countless curses at me I don't respond I just stand there with my right arm over my stomach. Dereck grabs my neck and throws me onto his bed.
(Any who can not take rape or physical abuse should skip this until I give you the ok)
Dereck walks towards me his loud footsteps standing out in the quiet room. I lay on the bed unmoving mentally preparing myself for he worst.
Dereck rips open my shirt and gets off me. He walks over to his dresser and picks up something that twinkles when ever lamp light hit it. He steps closer and closer until he's on top of me again.
Dereck takes the scissors and puts them on top of my stomach. He makes sure it's in the right position before talking.
"One, two, three" Dereck pushes the scissors into my stomach making me let out a strangled cry of pain. He pulls it out and continued to make random wholes all over my body, yet he makes sure none of them are visible. After making one more in my leg he changes his position so it's more comfortable. Dereck takes the scissors and cuts open my sports bra.
"You have such small titie's" he murmurs while he rolls my nipples in his hands. Dereck takes my nipples into his mouths and bites hard enough to draw blood. I hold back a scream as I feel the warm liquid slip down my chest and pool around my stomach. I feel him take his mouth off of my boobs and he licks a little of the blood that had surrounded the tip.
"You bleed fast" he murmurs.
Dereck flips flips me onto my stomach and most of my blood mixes with the sheets. I feel him slip of my shorts and under wear. I squeeze my eyes tight knowing what was about to happen. I hear shuffling and know that he is probably pulling off his clothes. Derek climbs back on top of me and his Gentile pokes my butt. I feel him roughly enter me causing me to scream into the sheets from the pain, but instead of caring Derek continues to pump into as fast as he can although he can my screams and cries of pain.
Minutes later I lay on the bed my brother still Pumping as fast as ever, into me. Right when I'm about scream again I feel him release into me and He pulls out his gentile. Derek pushes me off the bed and onto the floor growling in disgust when he sees the blood.
(It's over)
"Clean this up later!" He yells. I quickly nod my and stand acting like I'm not in pain at all. I walk out the although my body is screaming for me lay down. I walk into my room and clean myself up leaving me in just bandages and my ripped shirt and bra. I take off the rest of my clothing and collapse into the bed making sure to cover myself with the covers knowing if I don't I'll end up regretting it.

Words: 608