93 - Annabelle

Read A/N

Annabelle is a rageddy ann doll that was purchased by a mother for her daughter named Donna for her birthday.

Her daughter was a nurse student and she and her roommate kept the doll.

But after a while , strange things started happening with the doll.

Donna and her roommate Angie would find it in different places from where they actually kept it after they came back home.

The doll , sometimes , would be sitting cross legged and sometimes with arms folded , it would move by itself.

Not only it would move , but it would also leave messages. Donna and Angie would find messages written on parchment paper like "Help us" .

The handwriting , looked like one of a small child's. The creepy fact was that Donna had no parchment paper in their house , so where did it come from ?

Sometimes , when Donna and Angie left the in a spare room , they came back and found it in in the Donna's room with the door closed.

One day , Donna found her sitting on the bed in the living room. She decided to pick it up and do something with it when she saw blood on the chest and neck of the doll.

Angie and Donna both were scared , because this was impossible. A doll first moves itself , writes messages with blood , and then out of nowhere , there's blood on it. This can't be normal for a doll.

It was time for them to seek expert advice so they contacted a physic medium.

He said that the doll is actually haunted.  It was inhabited by the spirit of Annabelle Higgins.

Annabelle Higgins was a seven year old girl whose dead body was found in the field . The field was located at the same place the apartment Donna and Angie lived in was located.

-----------------------------

#Anewupdatefinally  . This is requested by Shreya_MH . Thanks for asking 💙

I know I didn't update and I'm sorry , again. I feel bad seriously.

So this was the last week of school and it was stressful , I didn't have any time to open Wattpad. 

I had this written already so I'm publishing it. So there's a part two coming soon. Maybe Day after tomorrow.

Good news is that school's over and I can update ! 😃 Also , that there's #7# more parts.

Byeee.
Enjoy summer 😄