Kuchisake-Onna

A Japanese woman named kuchisake-onna lived in village and her husband was really bad.

He used to hit her everyday and sometimes even show her a knife.

One day he was really angry so he took the knife and slit his wife's mouth from ear to ear.

She looked terrible and it was a lot of pain so she died

Now it is said that if you are walking alone at night somewhere, you will find a woman with a mask on her face.

She will ask you "am I pretty?"
If you answer no, she will cut you in half with her knife.

If you answer yes, she will remove the mask and reveal her slit mouth and she will ask the same question again. "Am I still pretty?"

If you answer no, she will cut you in half
If you answer yes, she will slit your mouth like hers because if you think she looks pretty with a slit mouth, then you should also look pretty with a slit mouth!

● you cannot run away from her because she will disappear from her previous place and appear where you are standing.

● if you want to distract her then throw fruits or candies at her so she will pick them up and maybe you will have time to run.

● you can also tell her that your husband is bad or he died so she will have pity on you and you can escape.

● the best option is ask her "am I pretty?" So she will get confused and leave.

● she mostly attacks children but it doesn't mean she won't attack adults.

-----------------------

I found out about her because I got a what's app message about her so I searched her up on Internet and found about her and pics and stuff like that.