40 - Grave Yards

Grave yards are scary. Aren't they?

Whenever you go near a graveyard , you feel a shiver go down your spine, Especially at night.

This incident once happened to me

My friend and I were coming back from a party late at night.

I think it was 2 a.m or something. I don't remember.

But anyways, we had to take the 'Scary route'

Well , it was not actually scary but we called it scary route because it had a graveyard.

And we had heard a lot about this grave yard. People say that you hear voices from there and stuff.

But we actually never went near that graveyard. We just believed what other people said.

And today, we had to pass this graveyard. I thanked God because I was not doing this alone I had my friend with me.

We just walked and then we reached the gate of the grave yard.

Suddenly, I had a strange feeling that something bad was about to happen.

I told this to my friend and this made her a bit more scared.

And then, we heard a noise from the graveyard. It was a voice that normal humans can't make. A ghostly noise.

We got so scared that we started running away.

But my friend fell down because of a rock in the way.
So I went back to help her up.

And the noise got more loud. It stopped. But again, a noise came. This time it was like somebody was laughing. A really creepy laughter.

I helped her up as fast as I could and then we started running away.

But suddenly, something came out of the graveyard and held my friend's hand and pulled her into the graveyard.

She screamed and I saw her. I ran back and tried to get hold of her by her other end.

But the force on the other side was too hard. It pulled her away and the front gate shut with a loud noise.

I did not understand anything that was happening.

All I knew was that I needed to run as fast as I could.

I ran and ran until I reached my home safely. I told my mom all about it but she didn't believe me at all.

What about my best friend? Is she never gonna come back? Who was in the graveyard? A ghost?

This is the reason graveyards creep me out. It's full of people who are d.e.a.d.

There are spirits roaming around on the other side of the wall when we pass a grave yard.

------------------------------

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments