28 - The ring finger

There was once a very rich and wealthy family.

the parents had only one daughter who was 8.

but one day, the parents went out and while coming back, their car ran into another car and they died.

And the daughter felt devastated and lonely after the death of her parents. She had no siblings so she was kind of depressed living alone. She was an orphan now.

As she grew up, the wealth became down and down so she wasn't rich anymore.

but she wanted to become rich so much that she got an idea.

She remembered when she was small , her mother always used to wear a golden ring on her ring finger.

she thought about taking her mother's golden ring and selling it so she could become rich again.

So she went to the graveyard and tried to take the ring out.

but she couldn't because the ring was stuck in her mother's finger.

So she went home.

next day, she came to the graveyard again with a knife and cut her mother's finger.

then at home she tried several methods to take the ring out and finally after a million tries she took it out.

then she sold the ring .

One day, she heard a knock on the door.

so she opened it and saw a woman shivering who was looking like a beggar.

The girl said "What's the matter?"

the woman asked her for a glass of water.

so the girl went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water.

the woman thanked her very much.

While the woman was drinking water, the girl noticed that the woman did not have a ring finger.

so she asked the woman about it.

she replied " My daughter cut my ring finger to make herself rich so now I don't have a ring finger."

---------------------------