Leukemia

I heard my aunt and her family had recently moved into a new mansion.

My aunt had a husband , two kids. Teresa , who was 12 , and Fred who was 9.

When my aunt visited us , here's a creepy incident that she told me about when I asked her about her house .

She said , that one day she was working in the office room. It was a room that you could view the stairs from .

Her eyes were fixed on the computer screen , but she looked up when she saw a figure sitting on the stairs.

It was a boy , he seemed of Fred's age.
The first thing my aunt thought of was , it could be one of Fred's friends looking for him.

The boy was staring at her , so she asked him his name but he said nothing, and kept staring.

Weird kid. My aunt thought and she looked back at the computer thinking he'd go away after some time.

She was right , when she looked back up , he was gone.

When Fred came home from school that day , she asked him about the boy. He said it was not possible , he saw all of his friends at school that day.

My aunt decided to do some research on the house she was living in.

In the middle of her research , she found out that a boy aged 8 , died in this house because of Leukemia.
---------------------