44 - The Old Lady In The Bathroom

There were many reasons why I moved out of the house that I just bought 3 weeks ago.

Me and my son had shifted to a new house. It was a bunglow.

It was the first time I invited my friend to my new house.

While she was sitting on the sofa drinking the coffee I made for her, her eyes suddenly grew wide looking at something behind me.

And then she freaked out. I don't know what was wrong there. And she still won't tell me whatever she saw behind me.

And another reason, my son kept on asking me who was the old lady in the bathroom.

I told him that there is no lady in our bathroom and told him to go to sleep but he won't listen.

He believed that an old lady lived in the bathroom who stares at him every night after I go out of his room.

But I did not believe it until this day.

I was in my bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep when I suddenly felt something.

I just felt like someone touched me.

And then I felt two, cold hands on my back.

I was shocked so I turned back and I saw nobody. This really frightened me and I started to think that the house is haunted.

So I moved out and thankfully, there is no old, ghost lady in my new house.

-----------------------